Part Ten

Gabriella's POV
It a Saturday, I have never been happy about weekends the way I am right now. After the gruesome week of the guys avoiding me and some of the girls giving me a mean look like I stole there man, I think I really need the weekend break. I sprung out of bed, brushing my teeth, I headed down to get something to eat. But unexpectedly I was met with a surprise.

"Dad?" I called out, my lips spread out in a smile when I saw it was really dad. This weekend would be great. "You didn't tell me you were coming today" I said the smile not leaving my lips as I go to hug him.

"I wanted to surprise you princess" he said hugging me back. I break from the hug and looked at my dads face. Apart from the fact that there are little wrinkles on his face, he was looking handsome as ever, my eyes went to his blond hair I inherited it was styled really good, his hazel eyes staring lovingly at me for his age he is really built and that was because he doesn't play with his workout session. If mom didn't birth me I would have called her stupid for leaving this beautiful man. "How have you been?" He asked cutting my thought short.

"Well, I have been good until this week" I replied going to sit on a couch not far from dads. Remembering how that asshole made an unpopular girl like me popular within 3days. I just need to always remember to avoid him. But it seems it's hard now seeing he is always finding me and dragging me to lunch with him.

"Hmm, is something going on with you" Dad asked.

"Not at all, just school stuffs" I can't possibly tell dad about that can I?. It doesn't really concern him. I'm a big girl, I should be able to handle my own stuff.

"I got you this" he said bringing out a small red box from his pocket. I collected it unwrapping it almost immediately.

"Woah" I said admiring the set of earrings and necklace which the pendent was in the form of a G. I love it. "Thanks dad" I said grinning from ear to ear. I don't know about anyone else but I'm choosing dad over mom any day, anytime. He got up from his couch and come over to wear it around my neck. I bet it's quite expensive. "I love it" I said admiring the silver pendent.

"Sure you do" was dads reply.

****
Dad left already, there was an urgency at work so he had to. Although I was sad he was leaving but at least he spent quality time with me unlike mom. If anyone was supposed to be very busy it should be dad, he controls his own business. And rarely has time but for me he makes time. That's why I'm choosing him anytime.

I was bored, after he left so I decided to drop over at Rose house to see her or maybe to see him, ugh what is wrong with me? I can't deny the fact that I have a tiny crush on Elijah since I saw him first, who wouldn't anyways? I packed my hair in a bun and applied my lip gloss, I smiled at my reflection in the mirror and sprang out.

****
"Rose is in right?" I asked the maid I saw the last I came. She nodded positively and told me she was at the cinema section. They have that in there home as well? Well...I jogged towards where she described and jerked opened the door, it was all dark and a movie was playing on the big screen, I saw three figures, there attention solely on the movie. I quickly grabbed a seat not far from them.
It was like a mafia romance movie, where the girl was forcefully taken and later fell in love with her kidnapper. I don't know about anyone else but I feel that doesn't even sounds real, how the hell will I fall for someone that kidnapped, and in the process hurt me both physically and verbally, I don't think that kind of relationship is healthy.

"Ahhhhhhhh" a loud scream broke my line of thought, and I screamed back without even knowing why I did so.

"What the hell, when did you come in? You scared the shit outta me" rose said placing her palms on her chest and breathing dramatically. I only rolled my eyes, wanting to speak until I set my eyes on him, he was looking amused by whatever was going on, and then I looked to his side and saw.....

"SOPHIE?" I said with surprise evident on my face. What is she doing here and how did she know Rose?

"Hi Gaby" she said throwing her signature smile towards me. Which I didn't return back, I was too shock to do so, Sophie was the last person I was expecting to see here at rose house. Rose never even mentioned being friends with her or nobody.

"You two know each other?" Rose asked looking towards Sophie and I, I only nodded my head positively.

"Sophia, you need to go now your ride is here" Elijah's voice made me look towards him.

"Aren't you going to drop me off?" Sophie asked pouting. What the hell is going on? Why is she acting this way? Are they dating? Nope, don't fucking tell me they are dating, why does it have to be the first guy I'm kind of attracted to? It official I'm cursed cause what is all this? Now I have to control how I feel, thank God it just a crush and nothing much. I sighed.

"No, I have things to do" was all he said, excusing himself and leaving us three. Before I could be able to interrogate Sophie she said her goodbye quickly and dashed out. Something is not right about this girl. I stood up almost immediately following Rose to the exit.

"Can someone tell me what's going on? I mean Sophie is the last person I'm expecting here, you never told me you were friends with her" I rushed out everything.

"Calm down, I'm not friends with her" she said like she was irritated even at the thought. "Sophie had always been our childhood neighbour in our first house before we relocated, her parent and mine were close back then, and that's because my old mans business and her dads business were joint, before they stood on there own later, and her mom and mine were best of friends" then she came closer to whisper "she has always has a crush on Eli and even made my dad promise hers that we would get married after college" I gasped

"What? Are we in 1992?" I asked almost wanted to laugh, who does those promises again, I mean life is more exposed than using your kids to strengthen your friendship.

"Even after the promise, she didn't back down until dad signed a contract stating they would get married when they are of age.if you didn't know Sophie's dad would do anything for her, after all she is his only princess" she said taking a seat on her bed while I follow suit.

"What was Eli's...Elijah's response to all of this?" I almost called him Eli, I shouldn't

"He didn't care, they were like best friends then, so he felt it just because she was 11 and not really matured, maybe when she grows older she would discover there a lot more hotter guys out there, but that wasn't the case" well....I was shocked by this honestly speaking.

"It sounded like you don't like her" I said

"I don't, she does too much and likes to please people a lot, and it all a charade if you really get to know the kind of person she is, you would be dumbstruck" rose said, well it actually not her fault for Wanting to get married to Eli, I mean who would not? I just need to sleep away my sorrows, I have been heartbroken even without getting into a proper relationship yet. I was still in my line of thought when the chiming of my phone distracted me, it was a message

Psycho
Where are you? You ain't home.
Text me your location,let me come pick you up. We should go see some good movies. Winks.

It's fucking Raphael knight, can't he just fucking leave me alone? He irritates me so much. And how the hell did he know I'm not home? This is why he scares me. I decided to ignore his message. Likeeee I'm still mourning over my lost crush, I don't even have time for this.