chapter 20

Continuation;

Soon Meenu's Abba came and gave the breakfast to them. All of them had there breakfast and was siting in living room and chatting. Their Amma announced that today was Meenu's 1st day in kitchen so she have to make kheer. Faazi was tensed because he knows that Meenu was a expert in breaking and destroying things and items. Meenu accepted the challenge.

At kitchen;
Meenu was in kitchen. She had turned on YouTube for recepes. She than started making the kheer with full concentration. After more than half process was done. Faazi came to check on her. Seeing Faazi she decided to make Faazi the gunnea pig for her experiment.

Meenu: Yeh taste karke dekhe, kesa lag raha hai?

Faazi:😓😅 Thik hai.

Meenu: Yeh lijiye.

After taking a bite, Faazi knew that Meenu was not one to make that kheer. It was really delicious 🤤. It was simple yet tasty. Faazi completed the full bowl.
Seeing Faazi's reaction Meenu was relieved as it was made like something to be eaten.

Faazi: It is perfect. No need to do anything.

Meenu: Fine. Tell everyone to be on table.

Soon everyone was ready to taste. They were worried about the taste but seeing Faazi's reaction they were a little bit relieved. Soon everyone else too took a bit and was satisfied that kheer tastes like a kheer only. And truth to say it was really was tasty 😋. Everyone enjoyed the kheer and that's how the whole day went on.

Note->
A/N: Meenu kheer itni hin achi hai toh mujhe bhi do?

Meenu: Tumhari papa ki hin kheer churaya hai! Toh mein kya tumhe dun🤷🏻‍♀️.

A/N: Kya!!???!! Par kab? Meine toh tunhe nahi diya.

Meenu: Meine kaha nah 'chura liya'. Anyways kheer sahi mein achi thi.

A/N: Tumhari bali kheer kaha gayi, joh YouTube se dekh ke bana ya tha?

Meenu: Arey woh 😅, uss mein chini ke jagah namak gir gaya tha 😅.

A/n: Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah!! Kya bolu mein😮‍💨.

Anyways guys aage jane ke liye stay tuned ♾️

To be continued...