10. The Story

Jennie's Pov:

Here are we at the ice-cream parlour waiting for others to come here. I have to say that it's really fun with him I really enjoyed with him. I think I started to fall in Love with him. I looked at him. He's busy eating ice-cream how can he look so cute while eating ice-cream. Suddenly he take a full spoon of icecream nd place it infront of my mouth. I looked at him confusely.

"Wh-" I wanted ask but when I open my mouth to speak he shoved the ice-cream in my mouth and it's really tasty but I glare at him. After swallowing the ice cream. I asked

"What are you doing?"

"What you're looking at me so I thought you wanted to eat ice-cream so you know what I did next" He said and I glare at him

"I'm not looking at you for the ice cream you alian" I said and now his eyes sharpen. But then it turn into seductive eyes and his lips formed a smirk oh gosh.

"So what are you looking at kitten?" He asked and now my eyes sharpen. Then I smirked.

"You" I answered he startled at first but look at me and smile. Why he look so good. Jennie control yourself.

"Really I thought you want the ice cream but I am wrong you want me" he said and my eyes widened.

"I-I didn't mean this you alian" I defended suddenly he get close to my face.

"So you don't like me?" He asked seductively. Oh god how can you make a guy this handsome? But suddenly.

"Oooohhh Jennie unnie like Taehyung oppa~" Someone sing at our back we looked at it and I face palmed.

"Shut up Lisa!" I said and she's about to run but she's about to slipped then Jungkook catched her and I sighed but then an idea came to my mind.

"Ooooooh Lisa likes Jungkook and Jungkook catched Lisa preventing her from falling ooooh~" I sing and this alian chuckled.

"Unnie this isn't fair" She whinned and I let my tongue out.

"Yah noona really this isn't fair why you take my name? I didn't tease you" He asked

"Cuz you and Lisa are same you will tease Tae so I just tease you on the behalf of Tae" I said and Tae and me just give a hive figh to each other. And the two whinned. Then we saw Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa are coming hand in hand. I looked at Lisa and gesture to look back she looked back and smirk at me and I too. When they are near us.

"Ooooooh Jin oppa and Jisoonnie like each other oooh tha's why they are holding hands~" Me and Lisa sing teasingly. And Jisoo unnie blushed.

"Hey stob it!" Jin oppa said

"We're already stopped oppa think what you are saying" I said and smirked

"You're reminding me of Yoongi" He said and I chuckled.

"Yeah I miss him too" I said and this alian suddenly look at me with sharp eyes.

"What?" He asked

"What?" I asked back

"You miss him?" He asked and I nod

"Why?" He asked and now I'm annoyed

"Can't I?" I asked back

"Y-yeah you can but is he your bf?" He asked and I chuckled

"Na dude I treat him like a brother cuz he's like me savage and little bit look like me and he like me as a sister too and one more thing he's the only one who can compete with me on the talking battle" I said and except him all my friends chuckled and he just sighed.