"You don't know, she's the new transfer student." Replied Ken behind the blonde .

"I'm not talking to you Ken, I'm talking to her ." Ryo spoke coldly, " I will decide your punishment later so shut up your mouth and let her speak."

"I'm Yuzuko Okagi ,like he said I'm the new transfer student . Yuzu answered not feeling intimidated by the cold stare from the brunette.

"A girl like you isn't belong here even if you wear pants it doesn't mean that you can be a man and it won't change the fact that you're still a girl. " Ryo spoke coldly ,her voice become deeper and deeper every second it will make anyone froze in the spot but the blonde didn't feel affected by it . The two stared in each other coldly throwing daggers at each other. Ken gaps  he feels like he's in the middle of two icebergs crashing each other. 'So this must be Jack and Rose felt when they face those killer icebergs in the titanic. ' Ken thought before he decided to stop the two before they kill each other.

"You two that's enough and let's eat before the bell rings shallway. You don't want to go back on the class with an empty stomach right. " Ken spoke softly trying to lighten the mood.

" Fine, I let you escape from the hook for now , I'll ask the chairman later ." Ryo said with his strict behavior.

"Just do what you want nothing will change anyway . " Yuzu spoke softly.

"Okay, okay let's eat now." Ken said pushing the two towards the cafeteria table.

While eating they noticed that the other students are whispering to each other.

Lunch time gossips

"Hey! is that the new transfer student? "

"What is a girl doing in our school ? "

"I heard she have that thing. "

"What thing ?"

Whispered............"that thing" then laugh.

"Really! hahaha what a weirdo. " laugh.

"To bad she's still pretty'

"Yeah! and look at that body except that thing between her legs, she's a real hottie." said the other boy while licking his lips looking at the blonde.

"It's more interesting because she have that thing" said the third boy while smirking.

After lunch break they went back to class .

"Hey! Yuzu don't pay attention to them okay , but if they bully you tell me right away and I'll take care of them for you ."  Ken said with a blushing face.

"I'm used to it, thank you for your concern Ken , but I can take care of myself ." Replied the blonde with a blank expression.

Boys Dormitory..

"My room number 306 , ,oh it's here .
When yuzu  open the door she saw Ken, Ryo and other three boys who would be her new roommates wearing only boxers .

"Hi! I am your new roommates Yuzuko Okagi she spoke calmly."

"Whatagirldoinghere?" both of them shouted as they quickly covered their naked bodies .

"In the orphanage theirs only one room for boys and girls so I'm used to live with boys,so you don't have to feel embarrassed around me .I don't care if you walk around here naked as long as you don't touch me, we won't have any problems." said the blonde without emotion .

"As if we can do that and don't compare us to those kids in the orphanage that you been with , there like just a puppy compare to us wolf. " Scream Ryo who use his pillow to cover his cucumber.