"We may be friends.. but I'm still your damn commander rebel..don't forget that."

Havoc snarled at his companion before he went back to his childish personality..

ignoring rebel who just scoffed out of annoyance and stayed behind you both.

"What even is this??"

Havoc asked who grabbed the bowl of melted chocolate and examined it..

You sweatdropped and immediately tried to take it back from him before he drops it.

You wasted hours on making that chocolate after all..

"Hey..! Give it back will you!"

He glared at you which made you more nervous but still determined to get that damn chocolate back.

Before you were about to snatch it back from him, he stepped back and raised the bowl above his head.

Havoc chuckled and looked down at your figure who's shorter than him..by a few inches.

"Awe..can't reach it?"

Havoc laughed at you, mocking your height as you grew frustrated.

Rebel sighed and got tired of watching you both fight like children.

'why the fuck does this happen every time?'

He thought, as he shifted his gaze towards you both and walked up to you both you grew nervous.

But what you didn't expect is that rebel.
The same guy who threatened to shoot you just a few weeks ago..

Took the bowl from havoc before shoving him off of you..havoc gritted his teeth at his action.

You blinked twice as rebel glanced at you and shoved the bowl infront of you,

You stared at him for a few seconds before he glared at you.

Caught you off guard..but whatever.

you smiled slightly at him and his glare softened for a little, you quickly took the bowl and went back to the decorations..

You didn't wanna make it more awkward since havoc is basically glaring at both of you.

The slightly red hue on rebels face went unnoticed by both you.

!! Love percentage raised !!
★ Rebel - ‘42%’ (a lil crush.)
Thoughts - ‘..oh well..'

Havoc snarled at rebel before he shoved him back and walked to your side to watch you make the snowflakes.

Rebel rolled his eyes before he walking up and went to your other side as well.

You felt..ya know, nervous because of them watching you so intensely.

But unlike Rebel who watched you because of his annoying commander, havoc is actually interested..

You hummed the same soft tune as both rebel and havoc relaxed and continued to watch you..before havoc broke the silence with a question that you were hoping not to hear.

"What..is this exactly?"

Havoc asked as your face went a bit red out of embarrassment..who wouldn't be??

Before you could answer him rebel interrupted with the same question.
Startling you.

"Yeah..what are you making?"

You turned your head towards him as he tilted his face making you more embarrassed.

"..erm.. chocolate cake..?"