"EMBARRASSING"

“She looks just like a dream

“She looks just like a dream..the prettiest girl I've ever seen..”

Third POV

Third POV

A h/c haired girl, sitting by herself in the corner of the room, silently observing her class,

She doesn't wanna sound mean and all but she has thousands of things to say about everything in the room..

And all of them are full of negative comments.

'the windows looks so dirty, don't they wear masks.. Why are they throwing their gums at people's hairs... disgusting. why is everything so messy..'

you thought..you feel guilty for even thinking that way but everything about the room is triggering your phobia for germs.

Which doesn't help at all since your loosing focus..

You sighed in frustration.

You wanted to play Roblox..maybe with some of your online friends.

But the thought of you phobia fading each day slowly is helping her a little..

But then again, everything is so.. frustrating and triggering.

You gripped your pencil in your right hand trying to calm down,
You swore it could break in half..

Before the teacher spoke up.

"..Miss L/N, can you tell us who's the first person who asked?"

Some turned there heads towards you while some didn't care.. staring at you curiously.

You sighed, kind of annoyed but stood up to answer anyways.

You're about to answer but then..

The bell rang..

Everyone quickly packed up all of there things and ran out of the room with full energy.

As if they weren't acting like zombies during class..

You sighed in relief, the teacher scoffed at the action before walking out of the class, also in a hurry..

You then frowned, upset since you have to go work again since you have no one to rely on when it comes to paying bills.