"But Bachira I finished..." You stopped yourself and looked at your best friend with a confused face.

Wait- that's kinda weird... how does he not fall for her? I mean... she is extremely pretty but- why do I feel like he hates her...? No no no! Y/n you have to focus! You finished! So why not go to home and- oh fuck right! I promised that I would see the way he played soccer!

You looked at your friend who was looking at the ground with a sad face. You felt bad after saying that... forgot the promise you made, you should be punished! You took both of his hands and looked at him right in his eyes, you simply smile and made your eyes look softer. "Don't worry, I didn't forget! I will see you play tonight!"

"Only me?" He's still looking at the ground. His voice was dark and more serious. It wasn't your best friend but something else... you didn't know what was it so you decided to... simply kissed his cheeks.

"Yes only you! My eyes will be focus on you and your strong abilities!" You said with a bright smile, trying to cheer him up. "So what are we waiting for? Come on!"

Bachira blushed at your actions and smiled like a 5 years old who just got a lollipop. "Okay! Than let's go, Isagi is waiting for us!" He grabbed your hand and started to run.

__________________________________________

Reo Pov

Me and Nagi are walking in the hallway. Nagi stopped right in front of. "What's wrong Nagi?" I asked him as I tilted my head.

"Look at it... it's Bachira and Y/n... together... alone..." He looked at them with an annoyed face. Even his voice sound annoyed.

Is he jealous? But why?

"Well and?"

"I don't know... it makes me sick- Bachira is always with Isagi and I don't like that... Bachira shouldn't be friend with Isagi. Plus he is friend with a girl who knows how to play video games... why does he always get lucky like that...? Tell me Reo. I always get everything I wanted but... they're something missing..."

"Stop with Isagi can't you see he has one friend? You should stay with me, I can treat you better than him!"

Why? Why does he always talk about him...? I am his only friend, the one who will never leave him behind! So why? Why does he choose Isagi over me?

"Nevermind... let's go practise we are gonna be late... even tho it's a hassle..." He said before walking towards the exit. I sighed and followed him from behind.

__________________________________________

3rd Pov

Bachira and Y/n arrived at the stadium near the school, Bachira looked everywhere wondering where to find his soccer player friend.

Isagi, who had seen them, waved his hand showing that he was here. The two high school students approached the young man and greet him.

"I'll on the bench until you guys finish." You say smiling at the two boys before making your way to the bench. As you were walking, you saw Isagi's two friends you had eaten with.

You decided to greet them, after all you need to make as many friends as possible even if you hate doing this kind of thing. "Hello! Nice to see you guys again! How are you guys?"

The tall albino looked at you suprised that you came to them to say a simple 'hello'. He scratched the back of his neck embarrassed that a girl had come to ask about him. But it looks like young Reo is used to it, it's not the first girl who comes to hear from him.

"I'm already tired... I don't want to practise..." Nagi looked at the pitch in disgust before returning his attention to you who snickered at his comment.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" But before you finished your sentence, you heard your friends' voice. You turn around and see Bachira and Isagi calling you. You could see for a fraction lf a second Bachira pissed off.

__________________________________________

Bachira Meguru
"Again... she's getting away from me and I don't like it..."

Love pourcentage : 59%

Isagi Yoichi
"Why...? Why is she paying attention to someone else when I'm arround?!"

Love pourcentage : 22%

Reo Mikage
"Nagi always talk about Isagi... for my revenge I will take him Y/n from him!"

Love pourcentage : 9%

Nagi Seishiro
"She... just ask me how I am... that's mean she cares about me, right? But she was with Bachira, what does he have that I don't have...?"

Love pourcentage : 14%

__________________________________________

A/n : hope you guys like it and wake your simp face up! I post once a week for this book! Sometimes I would be late because I need to do a lot of things! So this is the last chapter im gonna update for the month bc like you maybe remember but im gonna go to morocco so yeah no wi-fi! Im gonna still try to write the story but not post it! So dont worry i come back the 10th august! So it won't be a long vacation!

Word count : 1546