"Thank you very much for earlier. I just came to accompany Taehyung-ssi."

"If it's not Taehyung-ssi, is it Jung's scheme..."

"Huh?" Jung...?

"Either way, it's still annoying. So, does Taehyung-ssi happen to be with Professor Ki?"

"Yes."

"..." Dr. Jeon doesn't change his expression as he begins creating a document. "So this means that our work here becomes waste."

"...What do you mean?"

"Higher-ups will tell us to rush autopsies for famous politicians and prominent figures, and also tell us to take our time. The same goes for the president of a major construction company. And I'm saying that it will be useless to leave that with such a young omega."

"Wha... It won't be useless!"

"..." Ignoring Jin...!

"Do you happen to think that even now, when I am visiting for work, is a 'waste of time'?"

"Yes. If it's with you, Kim Seokjin."

"..." The way Seokjin's looking at Jungkook probably isn't the right way to face a superior. Dr. Jeon doesn't seem to take notice as he opens up the file.

"Seon Euihwang, male alpha, 76 years old. His estimated time of death is between 10:00 PM to midnight, last night. The cause of death is thought to be Ventricular fibrillation from electrocution." So quick to change gears! Seokjin follow and also switch into work mode.

"So he died from electrocution... So does that mean it was a suicide?"

"Kim Seokjin, do not interrupt my explanation."

"...Sorry."

"Burn marks from electrocution without vital reactions were also observed. Basically, a third party has played a part." Murder. Wounds without vital reactions mean that someone gave him the injuries after he died.

Jaejoong, "Seokjin-ssi, the wound you saw on his neck, looks as though something was pressed hard onto it. But there aren't any traces of him being chocked, so it might be irrelevant to the case."

"We can't assure that. There are instances where a wound the size of a needlepoint can cause a large effect."

"That is true too..."

Seokjin, "Why did they go in such a roundabout way? Feigning a suicide in a place like that..."

Jungkook, "That investigation should be..."

"Our work, yes. Sorry. It's just that my thoughts slipped out of my mouth." Seokjin quickly snap back at him.

"..."

Jaejoong, "Seokjin-ssi, you might be able to become his assistant."

Seokjin, "No way!"

Jungkook, "I'd beg you not to. Just thinking about it makes me feel disgusted."

"I'm really glad you were here, Dr. Jaejoong. Truly!"

Jaejoong, "Wolves always tell me that when I am with Dr. Jeon. Thanks to that, betas and omegas are nice to me."

Jungkook, "I am glad we gave coinciding interests." It's only harmful for a omega like Jin! Even though Dr. Jaejoong's nice!

Taehyung, "Sorry... I'm late."

Jaejoong, "Oh, it's Taehyung-ssi. Seokjin-ssi is really funny."

Taehyung laughs. "Right?"

Jungkook, "No, right? Hurry up and take him back."

"Don't say that, look after him. That's why I brought him here."

"..."

Seokjin, "Umm, Taehyung-ssi. I have a slight feeling that he's super appalled by it..."

Taehyung, "He's made that way, don't worry about it."

"That's impossible."

Jungkook, "...It may not yield anything new, but the blood test results should come in 2-3 days. And 2 months if we include other bodily fluids."

Taehyung, "Alright. Got it." Dr. Jeon passes by him and stands in front of Taehyung.

"I have no intention of looking after a omega. It's your choice to send him over now that there's a case, but at least know that." How much does he hate betas and omegas...?

"He's not really feminine so it's okay?"

Seokjin, "...That's also weird."

"Oh... No. He's a omega. Don't take it in any weird way."

Jungkook, "However much he looks like a alpha on the outside, if he talks like a omega, there's no difference." There's a lot he want to talk back to, but whatever. Seokjin take a bow with a super sarcastic smile on his way out, and Dr. Jaejoong just laughs out loud.