Chapter 48: The rest of my life

Start from the beginning

"Why is it different? These are my parents, and they will be your parents in the future. They will get to know each other sooner or later." Gu Yu quietly reached out and touched Fu Huayu's clenched fists under the cover of the seat, and squeezed them comfortingly. Squeeze his fingertips.

"Cough—" Father Gu couldn't see the sticky look of someone in front of him the most, and he coughed heavily when he saw the two of them talking quietly for a long time and thinking he didn't notice it.

Fu Huayu froze, and subconsciously sat up straighter.

The fingers that finally relaxed curled back up again.

Come on, busy in vain.

Gu Yu glanced at his father, feeling a little helpless, so he could only focus on Mrs. Gu, hoping that she would come out to smooth things over.

Seeing how Fu Huayu reacted so strongly, Gu's father also realized that he was nervous. He coughed twice, shut his mouth and remained silent.

"...Xiao Fu, don't be nervous, we are already acquaintances," Gu's mother smiled, and motioned him to drink some tea, "We don't have any objections to your affairs, Ayu is with you I'm also relieved."

"I knew you were a good boy before, and I have nothing to tell you. I just hope that you will be happy together in the future."

"Tomorrow is the wedding, and we will be there on time."

Having said that, this wedding should not have any major problems, it can be said that it is a certainty.

In this way, Fu Huayu also relaxed a little, and the muscles in his back were no longer so tense.

"...Yes, I will definitely take care of him!" There was nothing wrong with the words, but the tone of the words seemed to be swearing, very stiff.

Gu's mother never expected that the polite and youthful child who didn't talk much back then would have such a cramped side when he grows up.

Fu Huayu sensed something was wrong as soon as the words came out of his mouth, his expression became embarrassed, and the tips of his ears burned red.

She smiled and pointed at Gu Yu, "You should take care of each other, don't always spoil him, you will spoil him."

"......yes."

"Then what, why don't you come here first today..." Gu Yu seemed to have nothing to say, and planned to take Fu Huayu away first, so as not to disturb their rest time after the long journey. .

"Okay, remember to check the wedding scene at night, don't be in a hurry tomorrow."

"okay!"

After eating outside at noon, the two of them set off to meet Fu Huayu's mother.

When Gu Yu was with Fu Huayu, he often heard him mention his mother, but after he came back, he didn't hear about it anymore.

But seeing a lot of things that Fu Huayu had prepared before setting off, Gu Yu had a guess in his heart.

As the car drove further and further away, Gu Yu also confirmed where they were going, but he didn't ask further.

Soon, the car drove up the mountain and came to the cemetery on the top of the mountain.

Fu Huayu took Gu Yu around and finally arrived at his mother's grave.

The tombstone is not particularly clean, but it can be seen that it has been cleaned before. Fu Huayu set aside the bucket he brought up, moistened the towel, and began to wipe the tombstone.