Chapter 19

Gu Yu was wearing a warm coat, holding a watermelon in his hand, and he just saw the news as a meal like a TV drama.

The days without going through the plot are so free and happy.

The plot is like a low-intelligence robot. Although it forces people to go, the judgment standard is very low-intelligence. As long as the content required by the plot node is completed, the rest of the extra play cannot be detected.

This is the conclusion Gu Yu came to after several small trials.

Just like the plot only requires him to spend money to follow Ye Xingxing group, and to have a few interactions, other things are free to play.

So he chose a room farthest from Ye Xing.

So as not to get too close and make any trouble.

Gu Yu rubbed the watch on his wrist with his right hand, feeling a little flustered for some reason.

It's just a little lie, why did the sequelae last for so long?

"Buzz-hum", the vibrating sound of the mobile phone woke up Gu Yu who was drowsy while watching the news. He touched the mobile phone and connected the call casually.

"Hello?" Maybe it's because he's sleeping in the wrong position, or because he's wearing too much clothes. Gu Yu, who has been squinting for a while, has a splitting headache, his brain is dizzy and swollen, and something is wrong with him.

"What are you doing?" Fu Huayu's voice was a little low.

But Gu Yu, who was not sober, obviously didn't hear anything, "Nothing, I just woke up from a nap." He yawned as he spoke.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?"

Gu Yu yawned halfway, and swallowed it back abruptly, forcing a few sleepy tears to appear in his eyes.

Yes.

He was out on a business trip. Almost forgot.

"Hmm..." He stuck for a moment, "I was too tired from work yesterday, so I couldn't help squinting for a while today."

Here it comes, the guilty conscience of lying comes again.

"Oh?" Fu Huayu squinted his eyes and gritted his teeth, "I think your life should be very comfortable, right?"

"Where is it?" Gu Yu cleared his throat, "Barely living."

"Hmph, how about I go find you and give you some comfort?" Fu Huayu took a sharp puff and flicked the ash.

"Don't be so troublesome, I'm going back soon," Gu Yu only thought Fu Huayu was joking, "We've only been separated for a few days, what are you in such a hurry for?"

Fu Huayu leaned against the car door and stared up at one of the windows, "I'm not in a hurry," he extinguished his half-smoked cigarette, "I'm just reminding you, don't go with people who don't know you well. too close."

If Gu Yu looked down from the window at this time, he would find that Fu Huayu was really not in a hurry, after all, he was already here.

But in that case, he should be the one to worry.

But Gu Yu didn't. He was still lying on the sofa, holding the unfinished half of the watermelon and eating it spoon by spoon. The news was still playing, but the host had changed.

"It's so sour, can I be that kind of person?" Gu Yu slurred his words while eating, but Fu Huayu understood.

"You'd better not." He thought about Director Xi telling him that Gu Yu had invested so much, just to fill in that little star, and he got angry.