Fault of Son {2}

[ S i m u l a t i o n S t a r t i n g ]

Hold on!

I'm still in my bathrobe!

Alright, good evening readers. Didn't expect you to come on so quickly. Now please excuse me as I start the chapter. It ended on a cliff hanger therefore I shall not take more of your time.

Until next time, readers. Farewell.

[ S i m u l a t i o n C o m p l e t e ]

【 ✱ 《 ⫷━ ❣ ━⫸ 》 ✱ 】

"What?" Ethaniel's eyes widened.

The man's words pierced through Ethaniel's skull, ingraining a poison called confusion. His shoulders dipped down and his relaxed muscles sunk the sniper downwards.

"Your father used to be a killing machine for the Empyrean," the man said. "your mother took him away from us. Making him join the rebellion."

"So Ethaniel, why help that sinful man?"

The turbulence of words was loud enough to silence the ruckus beneath them. He couldn't hold a grasp of what the man gave him.

"Ethaniel," the man raised out his wrinkle cut embedded hand, "join the Rebellion, and we won't go after your father anymore."

"Ethaniel!" the scream of a familiar man's voice appeared.

A towering man cleaved Ethaniel's vision of the Empyrean man. His father has arrived. gripping no weapon but bloodied fists. Blood poured and combined into cracks of the misty ground, sinking and twisting the blue concrete color into a strong cardinal red.

"Ethaniel, get out of here," Thorniel said.

"Dad... Is it true that," Ethaniel stood his ground.

"Get out of here now," Thorniel told. "I heard everything Sean told you. I'll explain to you later."

"Hah, you were selfish from taking your own sweet time, Thorniel," Sean smirked. "I would've killed your son if I didn't need him."

Dilemmas happened within Ethaniel of his emotions, shaking his head before running off and leaving the two goliaths to be. Gunfire and rain filled the air as Ethaniel's footsteps faded away. Like oil and water, Ethaniel and Sean's eyes collided.

"Why my son, Sean?" Thorniel asked.

"The son of Thorniel, Iron Fist, killed 100 men with his hands," Sean aligned his chainsaw with his vision and Thorniel, "that sparks enough reason we want him. He's fresh blood too."

Vrm! Vrm!

Metal shards collided from Sean's biometric chainsaw. Resulting in fiery sparks to collide with the rainwater. Thorniel's body remained relax, as if dying or living did not push him if his son was alive. Sean was the first to move. Dashing into Thorniel.

Slash!

Sean's chainsaw fell like a meteor crashing into Thorniel's after image. Thorniel hammered his fist into Sean's nose, attempting to pummel him.