Chapter 47: His cat

Start from the beginning

After kneeling for a long time without seeing a trace of trembling, the body suddenly swayed, and the battery was reduced to 7%.

Exit the chat interface, click on the call, and there are 28 missed calls, all from the same person.

When did his phone go on silent...

Fu Huayu was a little dazed, he couldn't remember anymore, as if something happened quietly in a corner that he didn't notice.

But it doesn't matter, the call will definitely be answered...

He clicked the call back hopefully.

After a beep,

"Hi, the number you dialed is temporarily unavailable..."

Fu Huayu's breath was short for a moment, his eyelashes trembled, hr took a breath and dialed back again.

"Hi, the number you dialed is temporarily unavailable..."

Over and over again, but all he got is a cold, dotted female voice:

"Hi, the number you dialed is temporarily unavailable..."

answer the phone...

Answer the phone...

Fu Huayu mechanically clicked the number, with a rare look of bewilderment in his eyes.

...please,

... answer the phone...

Suddenly, the phone vibrated twice.

Fu Huayu's eyes shone slightly, but his expression was full of surprise. His throat was still very congested. He swallowed hard twice, trembling his dry lips, and said in a trembling voice, "...Hi ?"

For a long time, no one made a sound, and the surroundings were still as deadly silent.

Taking the phone from his ear, Fu Huayu's eyes returned to being dazed again. He pressed the power button with his right thumb until it became stiff and numb, but there was still only a bright red battery indicator on the screen.

In an instant, a person who had been kneeling for almost a day without changing his posture suddenly began to tremble slightly, his straight back suddenly bent down, and the corners of his scarlet eyes were hidden in his arms, only a few suppressed choked sobs remained.

It's disgusting... I feel like vomiting...

Vertigo accompanied by a strong sense of vomiting invaded this extremely exhausted body, and he turned his head to the side and stuck his throat, but he just retched.

On cloudy nights, it gets dark especially early, and his mind is already groggy. Fu Huayu squints, but the things in front of him are still overlapping.

...what a breathless day.

He sneered, obviously the two most important people in his life had already separated into two places, one was in the sky and the other was on the ground, but they still left him as if they had made an appointment, and just left him here.

so tired...

Fu Huayu covered his eyes with one hand, hiding the scarlet redness in the corners of his eyes again.

"Meow~"

A sudden itch came from the hand propped on the ground, followed by a meow.

Putting down his arms, Fu Huayu opened his eyes and looked, only to see a black cat about the size of a palm pacing by his hand, a pair of emerald green eyes shining coldly in the dark night, its steps were graceful and unspeakable arrogant.