Gu Yu let go of Fu Huayu and wanted to run away, but was stopped.

"wait."

Gu Yu turned around, only to see Fu Huayu turned his head and gestured with his chin for the bowl taken out beside him, "Take out the bowl."

"Oh."

Breakfast is fried eggs, sandwiches and milk. The fried eggs just out of the pan are golden, and the sweet aroma mixes with the steaming heat and rushes upwards.

Gu Yu just felt comfortable while eating.

Ever since he lived with Fu Huayu, his life has become much more regular.

He also quit smoking, and occasionally have a drink.

He used to think about whether he could live to be fifty with so many bad habits, but now he think he can at least live to be seventy.

"Let's eat at home at noon, and you'll go shopping with me later." Fu Huayu finished drinking the hot milk and put the cup on the table.

He didn't plan to go to work today, but it was only last night that he found out that today was Qixi Festival. He also didn't prepare any gifts, so he could only ask for a leave of absence, have a meal at home at noon, and then talk about where to go shopping in the afternoon.

"Oh, yes." Gu Yu took a sip of milk and agreed.

After breakfast, the two changed their clothes and went out to the supermarket.

He remembered that the last time he went to the supermarket with Fu Huayu, he seemed to have met his fake ex-boyfriend.

The next day he called his brother and called Samuel back.

Want to assassinate him? no way.

Children should obey their guardians obediently.

The two drove all the way to the supermarket. Fu Huayu wore a hat and mask as usual.

It's a pity that the previous variety show probably got them out of the circle, and Fu Huayu, the low-key actor, finally gained some popularity, and kept turning heads along the way.

"Could it be recognized?" Gu Yu pushed the cart with one hand, and took out a spare mask from Fu Huayu's pocket with the other hand and put it on his face, "What do you think we will do if they take pictures?"

"If you recognize it, you'll recognize it, there's nothing to do." Fu Huayu's face was gloomy, and he didn't hang out in the circle, so he didn't care if he recognized it or not.

That's it, Gu Yu understood Fu Huayu's deep meaning in seconds, and grabbed his left hand before he was really angry.

Fu Huayu was stunned for a moment, his expression warmed up, he curled up a few times with the grasped hand, and finally squeezed it back.

This posture caused Gu Yu to push the cart with one hand, and then Fu Huayu used the other hand to pick things up and put them in.

You can see the stickiness between them at a glance.

Fortunately, there are quite a lot of young couples like them on this special day, and the two of them don't seem too much.

Excessively sour.

It didn't take long before they arrived at the cash register. Today, the aunt is basically at the cash register. Gu Yu casually took a box of condoms and put them between a pile of vegetables, fruits and snacks. Fu Huayu's hand tightened instantly, He took a look at Gu Yu.

To buy this, go to the self-service cashier.

Auntie simply focused on scanning the code, cooperating with her hands so quickly that she didn't even look away.