II.

"I won't let you do this Raina." Skye said standing infront of Riana in the weird Alien temple.

"Make it stop." Skye said once she saw the Obelisk light up.

"It's too late, neither of us can stop it now." Raina said looking at the alien object.

It flew onto the stand making it technically a UFO for a short time period.

The doors slowly started to close and Skye hesitated, she should go out but she had to stop Raina. She had to do whatever it takes.

Her gun still pointed at Raina she suddenly saw Trip run in just before the last door closed.

"Trip what are you doing here?"

"To help you of course."

The obelisk opened up revealing glowing blue crystals.

It send out a wave of... something.

Nothing happened for a little as the three of them look confused, that was until Raina started to turn into stone.

Skye felt it before she saw it happening and turned to Trip "Please help me" She begged reaching for him before she completely turned to stone.

She doesn't know what happened but she know she burst from the stone like a butterfly escaping it's cocoon.

She knew she killed Trip as she saw him break into pieces.

Everything shook as it seemed the mightiest of earth quakes was happening right at that moment bringing the temple down.

Skye remained unscathed even as the tremors stopped.

She felt herself being pulled into a warm body, she heard words being yelled but couldn't make it out just yet.

That was until she was transferred to someone else's arms who were ever the more comforting "I've got you my soul, I am here with you" The person said in Sokovian comforting the girl.

"Please, I'm scared" Skye said holding onto the person while her head reeled, what just happened.

"Trip..." She muttered, Trip was... dead.

"Shh it's okay, we're here. Go to sleep" Skye saw something red before passing out.

Only waking up back at base, in a containment room with two people she didn't know.

Memories hit her as she shot up, she had to take a few calming breaths as she felt herself being stared at.

Her eyes fell onto the brown haired girl, she recognised her face slightly. Then it dawned on her "You said my words." She stated pulling up her long sleeved shirt, something she always wore no matter what. Or she covered up the marks. She didn't want people to know and use it against her.

"I'm Wanda Maximoff, this is my brother Pietro" Wanda smiled at her.

"Wait why are we in here?" Skye suddenly realised, Pietro laughed slightly "Sister you have a weird one."

Wanda hit her brother rolling her eyes at him "Ignore him."

Skye chuckles at them "Pietro was it right?" Pietro looks at her a smirk on his face "What do you say you and me?" Skye grins and had to hold in her laugh, especially when she saw Wanda look at Daisy offended.

"Thought you'd never ask" Pietro grins and walks closer only to be intercepted by a glaring Wanda.

The small room was definitely going to be fun.

...

The small room is definitely not fun.

Skye was starting to get anxious.