Falchion: you gotta be kidding me that big guy hiding a sword and machine gun.

Faiz: well better than nothing.

The two than charge at the monster which readying it's sword. Akagi take the monster head on hitting it's swords than from it's side Arena slash it making it groan in pain. The two not stop at there going for another strike after another. This series of attack making the monster lose it's energy and fall on one knee.

Falchion: now let's send this guy to the nothingness.

Akagi than put his sword to his driver and at the same time Arena detect incoming attack from above.

Faiz: Akagi move

Falchion: Wha-

Arena tackle Akagi and nearly avoid bunch of shooting at their direction and at the same time a silhouette of something dash to the monster and disappear with smoke bomb

Falchion: thanks for the save, is that enemy reinforcement?

Faiz: guess so

The two than get back up and observe their surroundings. The two than dehenshin after looking their surroundings and find no trace left by the silhouette or the monster

Arena: they get away

Akagi: shit Whenever we almost get em something or someone always pick them up

Frustrated from the results Akagi clench his fist. Arena on the other hand surveying the area to find nothing which make him surprised.

Somewhere near park we could see the same man that buy the plain sugar donut do a casual walk and eating his last donut.

???: SB rider and Sword Logos rider. They really strong bunch.

He walk around the town and spotted two figure walking with white coat that he immediately know where they from or more accurately what organization they from.

???'s thought: whatever the church is doing in here I don't want to get involved

He than decided to avoid meeting with them and walk at different path than them.

Time skip brought by chibi Autovajin watching Transformer series

Kuoh academy
Class 2-B

In the classroom female teacher is teaching like she always do and some of the student is either focus on the teaching or lazing around to the point of just playing everything available. But fortunately for the student that lazing around they get a blessing from the lord... I mean PA System

PA System: to all students and teachers teaching today, the class time will cut short and the club activity is limited to 15:00 because an incident that happen two days ago. If a police officer ask you a question please obey and answer the truth. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you.

Everyone in the class than break into chatter because the announcement. Two days ago one of their upperclassmen is missing without trace after he back from club. He is in soccer team and also a captain. The police already ask everyone in neighborhood including his parents. But unfortunately not a single clue is found so they want to ask some of his acquaintance from school.

Teacher: alright class... *Scream* SHUT UP

Every student than settle down and sat at their seat. The teacher recomposed herself at the same time

Teacher: alright before you go home make sure to do page 153 until 158 i will check at our next meeting.

With that the teacher exit the classroom and some students gather in a grup chatting about either the incident or random stuff.