Physically.

Gu Yu was dumbfounded as he watched, thinking that his own family had never done this before.

At this time, not many people came, but looking around, all of them were celebrities in the industry.

"The Fu family has been going downhill in recent years, and now I desperately hope to find a more reliable ally and return to the top." Fu Huayu walked to Gu Yu's side, and whispered in his ear.

"Didn't you say you want to keep a distance from me?" Gu Yu followed his example and whispered in his ear.

It looked like he was plotting something.

Fu Huayu had originally planned to do so, but he couldn't stand seeing the rich girls around him frequently cast their eyes on Gu Yu.

It's still safest to put people by your side.

This is what he summed up from his personal experience.

Today, the two of them thoughtfully chose a suit designed by the same designer, one black and one white, and even the cufflinks and tie clips are in the same series, which is not easy to look at.

After more than half an hour, the host came late. Fu Huayu's scumbag father brought his eldest son down the spiral staircase upstairs, acting like an old aristocrat.

After that, there was an opening speech that lasted tens of minutes, and the final purpose was summarized in one sentence:

If you ask for a daughter-in-law with a lot of money, if you are the one, you are the one.

Gu Yu looked complicated, he looked at Fu Zhou.

Fu Zhou is pretty good-looking, and he is actually quite similar to Fu Huayu, except that his eyes are narrower and his whole body is much thinner.

It's just that the temperament is a little bit worse. He is obviously smiling, but the whole person feels very cold, as if he is a bit shorter for no reason.

Generally speaking, he is not a person who is easy to be liked.

Fu Huayu is different. Although he used to be thinner, he is in a good state of mind. His appearance is probably that of the legendary high-cold student president, with a fierce and restrained spirit. Now that he has practiced, he looks like a tough guy. Yes, the viciousness overflowed.

Gu Yu thought about how there is so much difference between two people who look similar.

Suddenly, Fu Zhou seemed to feel something, turned his head to look over, and looked straight at Gu Yu.

Gu Yu was taken aback for a moment, and slightly raised his glass to express his politeness.

Fu Zhou seemed to smile, then shifted his gaze to Fu Huayu next to him, and the smile on his face deepened.

But it looks too neurotic.

Gu Yu stared at him and frowned.

Then his head was forced to turn in one direction.

Fu Huayu grabbed Gu Yu's chin and forced him to turn his gaze, which was staring directly at the opposite side, and said through gritted teeth, "What are you looking at? He's very good-looking?"

"To be honest, it's not bad." Gu Yu whispered in his ear.

Seeing Fu Huayu glaring at him like a big cat with fried hair for a moment, Gu Yu slowly added the last sentence, "But it's still far behind you."

"You want to call him ugly." Fu Huayu obviously didn't like this, and the previous sentence made him go crazy.

What do you mean not bad?