"Don't move!" Fu Huayu yelled, "This road is so difficult, you can't use one arm, if you fall, you have to roll down again, I don't want to pull you a second time."

Gu Yu opened his mouth and found that he couldn't refute.

And Fu Huayu seemed to be still angry.

it's hard to coax now.

Fu Huayu was indeed still angry.

He thought about what if Gu Yu fell alone and hit a fatal position, what would he do?

He almost lost the person he loved forever.

What's more, although Gu Yu had reasons that he couldn't explain, he definitely thought about giving up on himself.

If he proposed to break up because of this matter, with Gu Yu's personality, he would definitely not entangle him too much.

Like four years ago.

Thinking of this, Fu Huayu couldn't hold back his anger, he really wanted to leave Gu Yu alone like this. But in fact, he never let go of Gu Yu's hand.

"Don't be angry," Gu Yu felt the air pressure getting lower and lower beside him, and he knew that Fu Huayu must have thought of something that made him angry again, and it was the kind that made him more angry the more he thought about it.

Most likely it has something to do with him.

"I am not angry."

"Oh."

Fu Huayu waited for a while, and found that he was really silent like this, which was a little unbelievable.

fucking bastard.

He turned his head to look at Gu Yu with a fierce look in his eyes.

Gu Yu felt that the person next to him stopped leaving suddenly, and when he turned his head, he saw Fu Huayu's eyes were staring at him.

Bad eyesight.

He chuckled twice, the hand on Fu Huayu's shoulder just dropped to his chest. He patted it casually, admiring the strong chest muscles under the palm of his hand, and took the ring off Fu Huayu's finger one second before he really wanted to let go.

Just as Fu Huayu was about to let him fend for himself, his relaxed hand tightened instantly, "What do you want to do?"

Damn it, destroy it.

"Don't get excited, don't get excited," Gu Yu squeezed his hand again, and then leaned closer to Fu Huayu's ear, "I want to send it again with a sense of ritual."

"Want to marry me? The Naben kind."

Now Fu Huayu really let go, he couldn't even feel his own existence for a moment.

"...What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything," Gu Yu moved his finger, and put a ring that didn't belong to him on his hand with a very skillful hand, "Don't you know you don't say good things a second time?"

Fu Huayu's face was really dark now, and he used force to bully Gu Yu. Now he only has one hand to move, and the ring returned to its original place in an instant.

"Aw!" Gu Yu bit Fu Huayu's earlobe in retaliation, and his voice was tactfully tinged with affectation, "What are you doing so hard? It hurts everyone."

Fu Huayu blushed in the darkness, and couldn't help but growled at him, "Shut up!"

"OK."

Gu Yu returned to normal, stopped making trouble with him, and became a decent person again.