Chapter 2 - Replaying Broken Records

「 W e wi ll no w be beg in ning. 」

「 Memories loading . . .」

The space felt distorted the moment Yoo Sangah opened the book. The distorted space transformed into a dirty and shabby room, the smell of strong liquor and blood filled the room.

Han Sooyoung was the first to speak, "Keuk...What the hell?! Where are we?" She pinched her nose in disgust at the abhorrent smell.

Yoo Sangah replied to Han Sooyoung's complaint, "Hm..based on what the Fourth Wall stated, this must be what is inside Kim Dokja's memories. Because of this, we've become transparent as a way to view Kim Dokja's memories."

Jung Hewoon agreed with Yoo Sangah, "I agree, As expected of Yoo Sangah-ssi's observation." She said in admiration.

Yoo Sangah had always been calm and collected. She understood the situation and was able to guide the nebula in the absence of Kim Dokja.

She glanced at Kim Dokja who was now on Yoo Joonghyuk's back.

Kim-Com thought for a while, it was strange that this dirty and shabby room was in Kim Dokja's memories.

Jung Heewon noticed the odd peacefulness, she then asked out of curiosity, "What happened to the channel? I'm not able to communicate with my constellation."

Han Sooyoung also agreed with Jung Hewoon that she couldn't chat with her constellation and found it strange.

The Fourth Wall observing them realized and announced:

「 O h I for got so me th ing.  」

A sudden spam of indirect messages appears.

「 The Demon-like judge of fire sincerely apologizes for the tardiness! 」

「 Abyssal Flame Dragon reluctantly apologizes for the tardiness. 」

「 Queen of the Darkest Spring apologizes for the tardiness. 」

「 Secretive Plotter sighs and apologizes for the tardiness.」

「 Prisoner of the Golden Headband flips his majestic, luscious, beautiful, and shiny hair and apologizes for the tardiness 」

「 Father of Rich Night apologizes for tardiness」

Jung Hewoon joked she said, "Honestly, I kind of miss their annoying indirect messages.. and coins."

「 Demon-like Judge of Fire agrees! 」

The old memory finally began to play.

「 It happened late in the evening. 」

「 "Bring more alcohol!" 」

The man's voice who was probably in his late 30s shouted, startled the kids and covered their ears.

"Why the fuck is this man shouting in Kim Dokja's memories?!" Han Sooyoung asked in irritation.

But then, a brown-haired woman with dirty ragged clothing who resembled someone they all knew walked in.

「 "Dokja. Get in here. Understood? Don't come out until Mother says you can." 」

It was Kim Dokja's mother.

"..Don't tell me?" Han Sooyoung realized.

They went to look to investigate where the man's voice was, they found the man in the kitchen, they examined the room and were startled.

The merciless words continuously appeared, and the group felt Kim Dokja's memories start to affect them too, and the kids started to sob uncontrollably.