Case 3. Password Killer: Chapter 20. Game

Start from the beginning

"Physical examination?" Bai Yutang thought. "That could work."

"Liu Fang has a company. Chen Jianxian belongs to the school. We can get the company and the school to cooperate with us and give them a blood test."

"That is a good idea." Gong Sun nodded. "Don't most companies have a physical examination for their employees once or twice a year? If so, we don't have to get them to go. We just need to get the previous records."

Bai Yutang nodded. "Let Lu Fang take care of this."

"Okay!" Gong Sun nodded and went out. "I'll let Lu Fang think of something. If he can't get it, you guys go beat them up, and I will take the blood samples." With that, he left happily.

Zhan Zhao squinted as he said to Bai Yutang. "Xiao Bai, Gong Sun seems to be in a good mood."

Bai Yutang yawned, "Of course. He passed the test from his parents-in-law, so he's feeling smug."

"What is he so proud for?" Bai Chi curiously leaned over and asked. Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang smiled but said nothing.

After sitting for a while, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang washed their faces while drinking milk and nibbling on bread. At this time, Zhang Jianqi arrived with Zhang Hua.

"Captain Bai, Dr. Zhang, this is my son, Zhang Hua." Zhang Jianqi introduced his son to Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao, then said to his son, "Zhang Hua, these are the SCI policemen I told you about."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked up at Zhang Hua. They saw that he looked to be in his twenties, dressed in sporty clothes. He was sweating a lot, as if he had just gone for a run. To their surprise, Zhang Hua didn't look like a punk or an alcoholic who had given up on life. He had dark skin, good features and a strong body, like a man who loved sports and exercised regularly. Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other with questions in their heads.

"Let's go sit in the office." Zhan Zhao led the father and son into the office.

Sitting on the sofa in Zhan Zhao's office, Zhang Jianqi told Zhang Hua, "Zhang Hua, tell the police officers anything you know. Don't hide anything from them."

Zhang Hua looked at his father and nodded gently, but instead of looking up at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, he just sat there with his head lowered, waiting for someone to speak.

Zhan Zhao looked at him, then turned to Zhang Jianqi and said, "Mr. Zhang, would you be able to step outside for a moment please? We want to question Zhang Hua alone."

"Um..." Zhang Jianqi hesitated for a moment, but nodded and went out.

Only Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang and Zhang Hua remained in the office.

"Zhang Hua." Zhan Zhao called to him.

Zhang Hua looked up slightly, glanced at Zhan Zhao, and remained silent.

"We'd like to ask you about the fire." Zhan Zhao said, "do you remember it?"

Zhang Jianqi shrugged and nodded, "I do."

"Tell us what happened that year." Bai Yutang moved a chair and sat down, looking directly at Zhang Hua.

"What do you guys want me to say?" Zhang Hua was silent for a moment and looked at Zhan Zhao.

"About the reason why Hao Mo burned the other four roommates, but you survived." Zhan Zhao said, "tell us everything you know."

"I can't really think of anything else. I didn't live at school back then. All I knew was that the four of them were bastards and were very shady. Hao Mo was very modest and got good grades, but his family conditions were not great, so he had to live with the other four." Zhang Hua spoke in a calm tone. "Later, when I heard about what happened, I was also shocked."