💢 -- tire marks.

DARK THEMES !! LIL BIT OF GORE MENTIONED BUT NOT THAT BAD WON'T SPOIL IT BUT VIEWER DISCUSSION IS ADVISED ME THINKS!!

tap, tap, tap.... the sound of rain hitting the window was heard. the car going down the road at a nice not that steady pace. the blonde driving growling softly. the baseball cap wearing brunette nervously looking out the window. the pretty kitty sleeping in the back after finding a soft spot to lay on. it was another rainy day in december. the flordia weather sucking ass on a day like today. they were heading down to the blonde's family for the holidays. there had been some fighting beforehand, right before getting into the car. it was a great way to start off the trip.

"honey, maybe you should take a break? it's pouring like hell." sapnap says slowly, his hand setting on dream's thigh to maybe help calm him. it worked somewhat, the blonde's hands not being as tight on the steering wheel.

"no can do, sweetheart. we're driving at least another 70 miles before we take a break at a hotel." the blonde says, luckily being calmer than before. it wasn't even that good of a fight they got into.

"......i just don't see why he has to send you that!" sapnap says, putting the last of their suit cases into the trunk. he shuts it, putting patches's bed onto the back seat for her.

"nick, he's just joking around. chill." dream states, setting patches on the newly made bed.

"i don't think he is.." nick responded, a frown going onto his face. clay shares everything everyone sends to him with nick, which makes him trust him even more than he already did. and what that certain brunette sent the blonde made the ravenette very uneasy. yeah, the third member of the dream team knew about the two's relationship, but maybe the brunette wanted the blonde himself.

"nick, relax." dream says, putting a hand on the younger's shoulder. "he jokes like that all the time. joking with the whole, ‘ dnf ’ thing."

just then, the blonde's phone dinged. a familiar contact popping up. a very flirtatious message sprawled on the screen. both of the boys read it, a bigger frown going onto sapnap's face. he officially hated dnf. and whoever shipped dream with george.

"it doesn't feel like a joke.." sapnap says slightly defeated.

"i don't flirt back like that, baby. you see my messages." dream pulls sapnap into a tight hug, keeping him close.

and yet there was some unspoken tension once they got packed into the car.

a familiar ringtone sounded from dream's phone, him glancing slightly at it. he doesn't answer it, neither does sapnap. dream's foot hits the gas pedal harder, the car going faster into it rain.

sapnap felt nervous. he knows how dream gets. he grips more onto his thigh, hoping to get him to calm down his driving.

lightning flashed behind them, a sudden tree falling onto the road right in front of them. neither of the boys had time to react before the car hit the tree head on. with as fast as they were going, they basically got killed on impact. metal and tree mixed together along with blood and flesh and bone. none of them survived, not even patches.

the phone buzzed lightly, an apology from the brunette. but he wouldn't know that his two best friends were no longer there. and in a flurry, really in the long run it was his fault.

588 words.

hi. bye.
more to be published like tomorrow or so.
hehehe
lots of fluff 😄