🥰 & 😏- soulmate au *-*

hilo this is both fluff and smut bcuz yeeeeshhh. and like a whole ass chunk of this is from a dreamnap soulmate au fanfic im writing cus i started going to this and was like "nooo, not thiiis fast." so i wanted to publish this somewhere soooo here on da oneshots is good enough. making sure in that fanfic that there's no smut, but this is going to turn into a full on smut sex action. im not sorry...

CAR SEX !!!! WOOOO.
I WILL HAVE A MARKER WHEN
THE SEXUAL STUFF COMES UP !!
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T READ IT
FOR THE SEX WOO !!

and yes, sapnap is 16 dream is 17 . they're both seniors. dream's almost 18 and sapnap is the youngest senior in their class. FIGHT ME ISTG.

anyways !!! ;)enjoy;)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . ..

nick sat in his room, scrolling through tik tok bored. a ding sounded from his phone and a notification popped up. this peeked his interest. it's the first choice he gets to make for his soulmate. and oh boy, is he excited.

soulmate wants to; hang out with their best friend, or hang out with family .

he chose hang out with best friend. he's assuming that they always hang out with family. so cutting some slack would be nice. his phone rings and he looks at the caller id. he answers it pretty fast.

"hey dream!"

"hey sap! my soulmate chose for me to hang out with my best friend, soo wanna do something?" dream asks, sounding pretty happy. looks like his soulmate chose the better idea. whoever she may be.

"course! ill be over at your house in three minutes." sapnap jumps up from his bed, taking his phone off the charger. 86% good enough.

he goes out the door, and into his car. he grins starting his car, picking out a song for him to listen to.

i kissed a boy comes on per soulmate's choice. he grins at that. good choice in song. it's like katy perry's i kissed a girl but it's i kissed a boy. (sung by jupither).

this was never the way i planned, not my intention.

i got so brave drink in hand, lost my discretion.

it's not what im used to, just want to try you on.

i curious for you, got my attention.

i kissed a boy and i liked it. the taste of his cherry chapstick. i kissed a boy just to try it. hope my girlfriend don't mind it.

"it felt so wrong, it felt so right." sapnap sang along with the song. "don't mean im in love tonight."

i kissed a boy and i liked it. i liked it.

the song continues in the background, as he stops the car. he turns it off, stepping out of the car. he grins when he watches clay get out the door of his house.

"hey dummie." sapnap greets, grin growing.

"im driving, idiot." dream replies, stepping towards the stopped vehicle. his hand is out for the keys.

"fine, butt face." sapnap puts the keys in his hand, moving to the passenger seat. "where we going then?"

"dunno yet." dream answers, shrugging. he sits in the driver's seat, moving the seat back to accumulate his long legs. "why is your seat so far up? how do you drive so squished?" clay starts the car, blasting the heater. a shiver goes down his spine when the warmth hits the cold. a good feeling.

"not everyone has giant legs, clay." nick says with an eye roll. he puts his hands by the heater, the autumn air being a bit chilly for new york. now clay's the one to roll his eyes, he drives off buckling himself. safety first kids. nick follows suit buckling himself too.