🥰- cookies

// cw;  smoking && getting high. these cookies being made while the boyfriends get fucking high.

sapnap sat at the kitchen table, bored out of his mind. the rain pounded heavily on the windows, just another rainy day in Florida. george wasn't living with them at the moment, he was living with karl for the time being. karl had wanted one on one george time, so he's staying a few months at karl's before coming back to the dream team house where sapnap and dream are currently still living.

sapnap stared out the window, waiting for a flash of lightning. he wasn't afraid of thunderstorms, but when the thunder does sound it sometimes startles him. he was waiting for dream to get home, fidgeting with one of the many rings he wears. one of them being a promise ring dream had gotten him. it was at their four months anniversary dinner when dream had officially promised sapnap. sapnap couldn't help but fall even more for his boyfriend.

the door opens, and not only patches, but sapnap goes to the door. patches was wanting the attention but so was sapnap. both waiting for the soaked man to walk through the door, his dirty blonde curls clinging to his forehead as they looked more darker from the water that soaked them. the smile the taller had was huge when he looks at the shorter of the two. obviously patches was jealous that the attention wasn't going straight to her, so she prances off to dream's room. she didn't have patience, nor did she want to deal with getting wet. dream may be her dad, but she doesn't want to get wet. he should know that.

“i told you not to go out!” sapnap scolds playfully, shutting the door behind his boyfriend. he stares at how wet he is, and just laughs at the stupidity. he really loves dream.

“but you begged me to go get more!” dream says, emphasizing on the word ‘begged’. “and besides, i still got it though!” he giggles lightly, showing the goods. he throws the bag at sapnap, starting to take off his soaked clothes. “go get it ready in the kitchen, maybe we'll make cookies together while getting high. how does that sound?”

“yeah, sounds great.” sapnap agrees with a nod. “you better clean up the water at some point, you're dripping all over the floor.” he says as he heads to the kitchen.

dream shook his head with a small wheeze. he goes into their shared bedroom, changing into joggers and a nice warm hoodie. he was ready to get stoned. he heads to the kitchen seeing sapnap already smoking the joint and getting the right things for cookies out. sapnap takes another hit, before handing off the joint to dream. the two of them in a comfortable silence while starting to make the cookies.

as time passed, the cookies looked more like cookies and they got the feeling of being so happy to be in eacj others life. they both ended up hugging and crying repeating i love yous and just saying that they both equally care. the cookies finally got put in the oven, both of them covered in flour.

sapnap's face was practically all covered in flour. his face white with the flour, and such a relaxed look on his face. sapnap could hardly reach dream's face, so really only his beard was covered in the white powder. he could hardly control his wheezes as sapnap failed to reach up higher.

their highs sorta started going down, the joint being long gone. the cookies now just being watched while in the oven. dream sat at the table, sapnap at his feet. dream's hands continuously running through sapnap's hair.

“cookies are pretty..” sapnap mumbles out, his head leaning into dream's soft touches.

“they really are.” dream says quietly back. he looks down at sapnap, who's looking up at him already. “but you know what's prettier?”

“hm?”

“you.”

sapnap could feel the blush spreading hot against his face. he looks away, not wanting dream to see his blush covered face. not like dream could see his face anyway. “shut up..” he mumbles. “simp.” he adds with a snicker.

but his snicker gets interrupted with a soft kiss pressed against his lips, ending up maki him even more flustered than before.

“i only simp for you, my kitty.” dream whispers softly, pressing a light kiss to sapnap's forehead afterwards. a shit eating grin on his face. sapnap practically melted at the petname. he will always be dream's kitten. his little kitty. patches does have a little competition on that side.

the timer beeped, and dream got up grabbing the pan out of the oven with his oven mits. he made sure to shut off the oven, going back to his spot. he was happy and content spending this time with his boyfriend. with his baby.

it was the perfect rainy day.

825 words.

hi
okay bye
thanks for 1k
reads even tho i rarely update
but i will for the reads
comment request
vote ?

ilya /p

850 words.