He then faced his hostage at his eyes. "There is nothing left...!"

Ivan then grabbed the phone and faced it with him. "Call him," he commanded.

The boss then slammed the phone and headed towards the Marshalls, grabbing Alice.

"Sister!" Angel yelled.

"Don't leave her!" Grace tried to defend, but the Ruskie pushed her back.

Jim doesn't want to have Ivan kill his only daughter in front of him, but he keeps his will high. "No," he told the boss.

"I have no choice," the boss replied, aiming his gun at Alice. "You have the choice."

"Leave her alone. This is between you and me," Jim pleaded.

But Ivan won't leave her alone. "You lose a child. It hollows you out."

"We're soldiers. You took my life. Have you no honour?"

He didn't seem to reply, that boss of the Ruskies. "I'll count to five."

"No!" Grace stood up, now worried than ever.

"One."

"Two..."

"Wait, my dad will do it!" Angel yelled.

But he and she doesn't have a choice. If that is the way to get Alice spared, they can.

Angel turned and saw Grace smile. Looks like she has no choice, too.

"She's right, and you must leave my family alone," Jim pleaded. He is now worried, and Angel saw that.

Now that Ivan let go of Alice right into his mother's arms.

They now hear sounds in Russian that Radek has been released. The prisoners now clanged their metal bowls as a sign of victory.

When he diverted, she slowly removed the tape off me. "You said you're going to release us," Angel now heard her say to Ivan.

"Forgive me. I lied," he told them.

The Ruskie that kept an eye on her went over as well and attacked him too, but he struggled and used his gun to kill the pilot dead.

"Honey, stay down," she told Alice. Then she shouted as Ivan was about to shoot the hero: "Jim!"

Jeremy was there in time; he took the bullet before he did.

"Grace!" Jim yelled.

He fell down the stairs, grabbing Grace all the way.

"Daddy, we have to save mommy!" Angel exclaimed, then he nodded.

Then, not only did Jim and Angel run to catch Ivan to save Grace, but Alice was also followed after them.

In the downstairs, when Ivan wants to escape from the Air Force One.

"Let go of me!" Grace yelled as she tried to stop Ivan.

But then, Jim, Angel, and Alice arrived to save Grace.

"Let go to my mom, you dingy Ruskie!" Angel yelled to the antagonist.

"Shut up, little girl! Not until Radek is safely away, and the three of you will be dead!"

"Hey, we're not a little girl, Ivan!" Alice exclaimed.

"Angel, please don't," Angel heard Jim whisper.

Another gunshot came, and they retreated again.

"Don't give up on Radek, Jim!" She now heard Grace plea. "Call him off!"

But Ivan doesn't think about changing the plan. "If anything happens to the General, your wife will die!" he yelled at Jim.

Angel turned around, peeked at some other way, and when she found it, urged Jim to follow her.

"Careful, dad!" Alice warned him as he did.

Angel then heard that the chopper had arrived and will pick Radek up any minute now. It was spoken in Russian, but they understood well.

"You hear that?" Angel heard Ivan told her boss. "It's almost over, Mr. President!"

Moment Later, when, "Whatever happens, you three lost, and I win," Ivan said in conclusion.

"No, I mean, we win, and you lose." Angel said with a smile, evil.

Then Angel jumped suddenly, grabbed Ivan's arm with her own two arms, and pinned him down. Grace then escapes to Alice and grabs her husband's gun.

Jim then pinned the Ruskie and started fighting as well. Ivan tried to fire, but Angel bit hard on his hand and pushed the gun out into the air.

They struggled hard to stop Ivan, and when he's above Jim, he hardly kicked the Ruskie backward.

He then pinned Ivan again, clutching his hands to his throat. Ivan tried to push him back, but Angel jumped down, pinned him with her body, and seized both Ivan's arms.

While his head is buried in her torso, she grabbed a piece of the net, and while Jim struggled to choke Ivan, she tied the piece with a slipknot onto the antagonist's neck and stepped aside.

Now tied to the neck, Jim pulled his enemy upward, holding back to the chute and pushing him upwards to avoid being choked.

Angel rushed over as well, and while Ivan's view was blocked by her flying hair, she grabbed the metal loop and pulled hard, thus opening the chute, and it started tugging at him.

Ivan tried to stop the net from choking him while he's being pulled into the air by the flying chute.

At least he left Jim free, and the both of them clutched him by the backpack straps.

"Get off our plane!" Jim told Ivan in unison.

"See you in the hell, Ivan!" Angel told him as well.

Then they let him go, choking the villain dead.

The net piece that clutched him then snapped, releasing the dead Ivan out of the deck and into the sky.

He and she then sat up and watched him float away. Angel suddenly smiled at what they did.

"Ha ha ha, we won, Daddy!" Angel exclaimed, her heart beating wildly as she stared at Jim trying to hug her.

"You did a great job, Angel." Alice said as all of them hugged her family.

But then Jim kisses Grace, making Alice and Angel look away from them.

"You okay?" Jim asked Grace, and then she nodded.

"They're leading the general to the courtyard." All of them can hear from radio static.

"Dad, we have to call Petrov before Radek is free!" Angel exclaimed, and he nodded.

Then she and he ran to the cockpit to call Petrov.

In the jail, Radek almost escaped to helicopter when he killed Radek, making all of Russian shocked.

Then Petrov and the other cheered after they heard that Radek is dead.

And finally, in the White House....

"He almost got away." He said from the speaker phone.

"Did you hear me, sir?"

"Radek is dead."

"Yes! It's the president. We have retaken the plane!" He said, making all of the White House begin to cheer.