𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

"Official? Yes, we are!" Morgan confessed as Lana smiled widely.

The group started cheering and congratulating the new couple. "And then there were two," Jay said as the rest of the group stared at Cameron and me, even Cameron stared at me.

"What?" I said and shrugged.

"What if Cameron makes the first move?" Lana asked.

"That's not a bad idea," Cameron said.

My face flushed. "No."

"Dang how you get rejected by the girl that likes you back," Jay interjected.

"You should not be talking right now bro." Cameron spat.

~Time Skip~

"Pops, I'm home!" I called out.

I walked upstairs when I didn't get a reply, he's most likely at work.

I waddled upstairs to my room with my bookbag in hand, pulling out my homework and placing it on my desk with a pencil next to it.

I started on my English homework before my phone pinged, then pinged, and then pinged again.

I tried my best to ignore it as I should keep my focus on my studies but I felt I should read it because what if it was my father?

I picked up my phone and clicked the notification bar.

Cami 💗: hi Brooke.

Why did he call me 'Brooke'?

Cami 💗: I just think you should know that I love you

Cami 💗: please take me back

I rolled my eyes realizing the joke they were playing.

Me: I know its u jay.

Cami 💗: 😨how'd u know??

Me: First of all, Cameron doesn't call me Brooke

Cami 💗: Damn bye

I placed my phone down on the desk and sighed loudly while squeezing the bridge of my nose. I wonder if they think that they're helping the situation we're in.

I worked on my homework until I completed all of it. Afterward, I sat down on my bed and started playing some random games on my phone for a hot minute.

---------------------------------------------------------

**KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK**"

I heard someone knock at my door. "Come in!" I shouted.

I thought it was my father but another person showed up in my doorframe. "Hi, Brooke!" Amelia said enthusiastically.

"Oh, hey. Why are you here?"

"Because Jade is next door with Cameron," Amelia plopped onto my bed. "Want to go to the gas station with me? I'll pay." she offered.

"Yeah sure, I'll go. But you having to pay is not necessary."

I got off my bed and threw on my slides right next to the bed. I walked toward my closet and got a sweater and a bag that had my wallet inside of it. I waved my hand as of way of telling Amelia to come on.

We both made it outside and we started walking down the sidewalk, talking about the relationship problem between me and Cameron.

"I mean, I do love him but I'm waiting to see if he'll give up on me. If he does, then he was never worth it." I mutter the last part.