"You like that"

Content warning: finger sucking (I know), oral fixation,switch!ethan kinda? Switch!reader, readers a horny ass mf.
☆☆☆

Ethan was working on his Econ report as always, he never seemed to pay attention to anything but his project when this stuff happened. But of course you wanted his attention.

So as soon as he got close you grabbed him and pulled him in for a kiss. "What was that for?" He had that same goofy smile on his face as always. "Because I love you goofball!"

Kissing him more suddenly, he kissed you back which ended up in you dragging him to your bed. You on top of him grinding against him, feeling him get hard underneath. For Christ sakes his project was due tomorrow. But did he care? Nope.

"A-ah fuck you're killing me.." "supposed too.." grinding down onto his pelvis as if your life depended on it. He lifted up his finger inserting it into your mouth signaling you to suck on it, which you complied. Shoving his finger down your throat. Feeling your throat clench.

Removing his finger he looked at you and said "shit you like that?" Ignoring his question you continued to grind down on him, hearing his little whimpers come out his throat. You loved when times were like this. Where you could have each other to yourselves.

"M'gonna fuck you so good Eth.. gonna make you moan my name.."
☆☆☆

CREDIT: https://www.tumblr.com/alinaawrites