Light Reading

mean!ethan reader possibly finding and reading bimbo!readers diary and mocks her about the lil crush she has on him omfg he would be all up in her buisness
☆☆☆

Your shoulders ache, and they have for the past few hours, and the relief of dropping your bag to your bedroom floor is one that pulls a warbled sigh from your lips. hands fly up to find your face, fingers massaging at the sore optics that have been staring at screens all day and need but a quiet night in and at the very least, a tall mug of tea.

"look who's home. tired?" your fingers part and you peek through the bars of them to peer at the owner of the intruding voice. "what are you doing here?"

"just.. doing some light reading." he pulls himself off from his lounging position on your bed, pretty pink journal clutched between ringed digits. you swallow thickly, heartbeat ringing in your ears. "you were?"

"hmm..." he offers it to you, the dainty thing hanging from his fingers as if it weighs but an ounce. "so turns out.. you do have some thoughts in that little brain of yours." he raps his middle and ring finger once between your furrowing brows.

you nearly whine, but it gets caught in your throat when you delicately pull the diary from his extended offer. ".. i guess."

he scoffs. "glad to see that they're all about me then, huh?"

you're silent, and your arms drop down to your sides. his hand creeps up, dancing against your quivering jawline. "lets keep it that way, shall we?"

you nod once - a trembling one at that.

"words, darling. they're important, but annoying, i know. a bit much for you, know?"

"... yeah."

"there we go. glad to see i have an effect up here-" he touches that spot again. "just like i do down here." fingers graze against the hem of your jeans. "we'll work on it."
☆☆☆

CREDIT: https://www.tumblr.com/randomoutsiders