Chapter 4: 'I'll Be There'.

It was the death of night, silent. The Bangtan Mafia family were on a mission to locate the Scorpion secret base. Jungkook was on a mission to rescue his love. 

"Jungkook we-I beg you to reconsider." Namjoon pleaded.

They were in the back of the bulletproof tinted bus.

"No. I have made up my mind. We find Taehyung tonight." - Jungkook let out with a poker expression, his voice held high and heavy authority.

[While this is happening, Taehyung was in his room, getting ready for bed. Jisoo ofc was somewhere in the organization doing whatever] 

***

As Taehyung was about to climb into his bed his burner phone rang. The caller ID was Jin.

"Hyung?.."

He thought mentally, "why would he be calling at this hour? did something happen?"

He ofc swiped his fingers across the glass screen and placed it to his right ear.

"Taehyung-"

***

Jin was in the driver seats of one of the vehicles. He was nervous and worried. Jungkook most not do this are things will get out of hand, for the worse. He quickly reached for his burner phone from within his black leader jacket and clicked on an unsaved number.

Ring...

"Taehyung."

"Hyung? What's wrong? Did something happen to Jungkook? His he okay?!"

Jin didn't mention that anything was wrong with Jungkook, the younger only assumed out of concern for his lover.

Jin chuckled.

"It's nothing like that, no need to worry."

Jin could hear a sigh of relief on the other end of the call.

"Then what's the problem? Why did you call me this late?" Taehyung asked curious to the reason.

"It's about Jungkook, he's on his way over to one of your father's secret warehouse to find you."

"what?!...."

"Jin you can't let him, you mustn't...!"

"I'm trying my best to prevent him, but he won't listen. Taehyung he's obsessed with finding you. I don't think I can pretend to not know anything much longer..." Jin expressed himself.

There was 6 seconds of silence.

"I'll be there."