Chapter 2: 'He's Always Watching, Listening.'

After having a drink with his father, Taehyung bowed good day and left his office. His emotions nowhere to be found after leaving his presence; that was until Jisoo appeared out of nowhere.

Jisoo and Taehyung are newly discovered siblings that were separated 13 years ago. The desire for revenge is what kept their father going to the point of their reunion. Taehyung being the oldest by two years was positioned as the elder sibling and brother to his younger sister Jisoo.

It made sense why they clicked at the Training programme they went though.

Jisoo was calm, more so cold. Ever since the two came to this place, not by will, they developed cold personalities. The manipulation their father bathe them in was taking root alot quicker than expected; are so he would think.

Jisoo and Taehyung smiled at each other before they embraced themselves into a long hug.

"I missed you Hyung." Jisoo let out, being held by her brother that was like a giant to her. Taehyung responded with a chuckle, "To think we were actually siblings." They both let out a warming laughter.

They soon pulled away and began to talk seriously.

"Let's go somewhere private."

Taehyung and Jisoo are now in Taehyung's room. It's more private for private information as well as the less suspicions that are formed. The members of this organization deem Taehyung as the angle turn demon and Jisoo as the child turn adult. Basically, both are viewed as cold and distant people, for them to be acting out human emotions with all that's going on- The manipulation Skeem of their father. Then the members would find out something is indeed up. More so, they need not attention from their father they are actually plotting to take down from within.

"So how did it go? Did you get what I asked for?" Jisoo asked eagerly for whatever she was referring too.

"Unfortunately, no. The data you gave me was indeed correct, but father had me tailed the entire time. I could not afford to make any form of suspicions." Taehyung told annoyed.

"Damn." Jisoo was not pleased with the news.

"How are we going about this now. He's always watching...listening." Jisoo felt a shiver down her spin.