°•~50~•°

Začít od začátku

To kill or not to kill? She knows she can't kill her. Barbara would hate her and Tendou...gosh.

For another two hours they'd drive, Y/N would glance back to make sure Eimi was still following behind her, and she was.

Y/N did so mindlessly and she hadn't known until she saw the dirt road that she was going to another place she hadn't seen in decades.

The mall.

Ten minutes later Y/N pulled into the parking lot of the open space and there it stood, just how it was before in all its abandoned glory.

The mall, the place where she and Kenma had their first fight that led to them being married. Y/N would smile and searched the place to see the overgrown moss and dust but she's busy at the moment.

Y/N parked the car, turned on the headlights and got out. The sun is down now and she could smell the rain coming.

Eimi's car eased next to Y/N's and Y/N opened the back door, taking out the black duffle bag that holds everything she paid for.

Y/N closed the door shut and dropped the bag to the ground.

Thunder sounded.

Eimi got out of her car and stayed close to it.

"Um...what is this place?" She asks. Y/N doesn't know it but Eimi texted Yuri about following Y/N. So Yuri knows that Eimi would be around the woman.

A mistake Y/N is too angry to see. She shouldn't have made Eimi follow her, instead she should've let her drive with her.

But again, she is known to just act when she's angry. And she's fucking pissed.

Y/N took the bat from the bag and stood upright. Eimi's eyes went to it she swallowed, hugging herself in defense.

"Let's have a talk before I... allow my emotions to take over continuosly. And I want you to be truthful with me okay?"

Silence. "I don't repeat myself."

"Y-yes ma'am."

Y/N grinned. "Good. Now lets start from the beginning, shall we? That night of the sleepover you sent Keitaro to slash my tires, why?"

Silence. Eimi knew by Y/N's stare alone that she knows.

"And don't lie to me."

"I...I just...wanted to spend more time around Kozume. But I didn't do anything I swear. All we did was drank apple juice and ate apple pie." She defends.

Y/N nods. "So you didn't force yourself onto him whilst he was asleep?"

That stone cold stare made Eimi shiver with the wind.

"W-what?"

"You forced him to break his oath by drugging him and getting him drunk. Then you forced yourself onto him. He doesn't even know how long you went for. True or not true and don't lie to me Eimi." She says.

Eimi scoffed, taking a trifle step back, pressing herself agaisnt her car to locate the handle so she can get in.

"I didn't I swear. Yes we did get drunk but we just went asleep."

"So you didn't touch him?"

"No."

Y/N felt the wind pick up and felt something wet on her face. But they weren't tears, it was the rain.

"Well I have a secret to tell you, Eimi. The next day you went into my room with my husband to suck him off, Andy was there. She had hid in the closet and had to witness such a disgusting scene take place. You wrote about it too, in that book of yours that you didn't check to see you still had."