"I just can't believe you did all of this for little ole me" she spoke as she directed her gaze towards the flower petals

At the center of the table was a floral arrangement beautifully decorated and enhancing the ambiance. On the table there were two options for menus and also two plates. The view that could be seen was absolutely breathtaking.

"Oh my gosh I have to take a picture"She softly cooed while reaching out to grab her phone from his pocket

IAMMILAYANA.G 10 secs ago

After uploading the picture to her Instagram story she placed her phone down on the table

After uploading the picture to her Instagram story she placed her phone down on the table. Her heart began to race at a rapid pace when she felt his piercing gaze intently focused on her body.

"It's crazy how after all these months I still make yo lil ass nervous" He teased as he pulled the chair out for her

"I'm not nervous!" She protested sitting down in the chair

He just snickered as he walked over to the other side of the table grabbing hold of his chair and slowly pulling it out before taking a seat across from her.

As he comfortably situated himself in his seat he couldn't refrain from admiring her beautiful face, he was definitely infatuated with every aspect of her being.

"You look so beautiful ma" He licked over his lips

She tilted her head slightly while grinning widely upon receiving the compliment.

"Thank you baby" she spoke softly

As she gazed intently into his eyes a sense of deep affection welled up within her. It was during this moment that she could sense the powerful energy of his love emanating from within him.

Without a doubt there was no question that she was completely in love with the man who sat before her.

"You like the set up? I had Booka and nem running around all day just so it could be perfect fa you" He said