Chapter 10

Lan Xichen look at Wei Wuxian, "then can you let me see Wangji?" Wei Wuxian is about to said something until a person appear next to him. "A-Xian, let's go!" Hua Cheng take Wei Wuxian hand and disappear from there.

"Ge, what's the rush?" Wei Wuxian asked as Hua Cheng take him back to the palace. "Lan Wangji is awake. Somehow Lan Wangji is able to break my spell."

"Didn't you know?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Know what?"

"Lan Zhan cultivation is very strong. No wonder he can break is."

"Gongzi! Gongzi! Please calm down! Master Wei will come back very fast!"

"Lan Zhan!" Lan Wangji turn around to see Wei Wuxian standing behind him. "Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji ran toward Wei Wuxian as he flung himself onto Wei Wuxian. "Your not died? Your alive?"

"Of course I'm alive, don't you remember what happen?" Lan Wangji pull back, he shake his head no. "Then let me tell you about it?" Wei Wuxian put his finger on Lan Wangji forehead, he let Lan Wangji remember what happen that day.

Lan Wangji is holding onto Wei Wuxian hand, "Wei Ying!" Then the next thing Lan Wangji knew Wei Wuxian push off the cliff with his feet. Wei Wuxian pull Lan Wangji along with him.

"I remember, why did you do that for? More importantly, how is it that we are still alive?" Lan Wangji asked. Wei Wuxian sigh, "you never spoke more then one word, Lan Zhan. The reason why we didn't died is because Hua Cheng, my Da ge save us."

"Hua Cheng? Da Ge?"

Wei Wuxian turn around he take Hua Cheng by his arm, "This is my Da Ge. We knew each other for a very long time now or more like when we were children. We become sworn brother. He save us when we fall off from the cliff."

"That's right. How are thing now?" Wei Wuxian show Lan Wangji what have been happening ever since they fall off from the cliff. He see how the Yao clan is over run by corpse, and the have a big black dome over his clan. It was the same for Ouyang clan.

Wei Wuxian show the Jin clan, the whole Jin clan sect has been burn down. 'Wei Ying, what have you done? Why are you doing this?' Lan Wangji glanced over at Wei Wuxian who eye have changed.

Then it went over to the Jiang clan and then to the Lan clan. "You did this to my clan as well?" Lan Wangji asked.

Wei Wuxian waved his hand to make the circle disappear, "Do you have a problem with that, Lan Wangji?"

"Wei Ying please stop all of this. Are you trying to take your revenge out on them?" Lan Wangji begged Wei Wuxian.

"What if I told you that I won't stop? If you don't like it then you can go back to your clan." Wei Wuxian open a portal that lead to the Lan clan. "You know what will happen if you return to your clan right?!" Shouted a very angry Wei Wuxian.

San Lang turn to see Xie Lian walking into the room with the children, he walk over to them. "Gege, take the children to their room. We can't let the children see what is going on with Wuxian and Lan Wangji."

Xie Lian look behind San Lang, he see the tension between the two of them. "Alright, come children. How about a nap time before dinner, okay?" The children nodded their head. Xie Lian take them back to their room.

"Wuxian give Lan er gongzi time to think about it," Wei Wuxian closed the portal. Wei Wuxian then walk away from there. "Wei Ying."

"Didi,is a hot headed person. Let Wuxian calm down then talk to him again. He doesn't want to sent you back at all. He want you to make a choice, if you walk back to cloud Recesse then your uncle will punished."

"I know. Many time I want to take Wei Ying back to Cloud Recesse. I don't want to punish him or lock him up, I want to protect him."

"That is because you love him?" San Lang see Lan Wangji ear turning red, 'is he blushing by his ear? Cute,' "When you talk to him tell A-Xian how you feel? Right now, he probably drinking his sorrow or unhappy feeling out right now. Why don't you let me talk to him, okay?"

"Mn."

"Until then, how about you talk to me?" The two turn to see Xie Lian. "Good idea, I will leave you two to talk while I go talk to Wuxian."

San Lang went to the top of his palace roof where it over look the monster, spirit and other down below. "Didi." Wei Wuxian glanced over to the right, "Ge."

"Wasn't that too much?" San Lang asked. "He still doesn't trust me or believe in me? I only do what I want. I want to take my revenge on them! They are unforgivable!"

"If you want Lan Wangji to trust and believe in you, then you should find the right time to tell him. Whatever you do didi, I will help you. What do you think Lan Xichen will do? We told him everything that happen outside of the dome."

"I don't know, right now. He worry about his didi the most. I don't want to let any of them go yet. They deserve my punishment, I don't deserve the life that they have cause me. Wen Qing and her family doesn't deserve to die for something that they didn't do."

"At least Wen Ning is alive....he here."

"I know. Wen Ning is like a brother to me, Wen Qing and Wen Ning are like my family. We live together in the burial mound until thing become...."

"It wasn't your fault. You were framed by Su She and Jin Guangyao. Wuxian, why don't you try to go find Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan? I'm getting the feeling that Xue Yang will go after them. Also, take your time to think about what you want to said to Lan Wangji."

"I know Ge."
🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛
Let's jump to a different scenario okay