stuck

Hehe hope u enjoy this one and peaceee ignore the fact i said i might quit..

Warnings: none just fluff

________________~•☆•~_______________

Y/ns pov

"Y/n come on just go talk to him! He might like you to!!" Enid encouraged me "yea but, he might not like me! I-i mean look at me! I am wearing a dress that doesnt even look pretty on me! Also we have been friends since(ATLANTA IK IK)" I whispered yelled to her.

Once i was introduced to enid and the whole Alexandria people, enid and i clicked, this is my first party and i dont even know what to do, enid was encouraging me to just talk to him.

Which was hard for me, either carl talked to me first or maggie makes both of us talk to eachother or to start a conversation.

I was so scared, my body was showing, i am wearing heals there really strange.

Before i knew it, i got pushed into carl "shit sorry y/n, clumsy me, anyways see ya!" Enid smiled walking away, i squint my eyes to her and thought smart little bitch..

"You okay?" I heard carl, i turned my whole head to him and he smiled "i-i yea i-" i got cut off from almost falling because of the heals.

Carl immediately put his drink down and catched me, he was holding both of my arms while i was looking at the floor trying to focus my balance.

"Fucking heals.." i whispered "huh?" He whispered back "nothing" i looked up and both of our foreheads hit "ow" i said, didnt really expect him to laugh..

"IM SO SORRY." I said immediately "dont worry" he smiled and looked at me, i smiled back, it was a 5 second stare and i immediately snapped back where i am and looked down to the ground.

"I guess i should take these off" i said, standing straight, while carl did the same "they look good on you though" we both looked down to see pink heals.

"There pink!" I shouted, he started to laugh and so did i "pink is a good color" he smiled nodding his head "sure" i smiled and shrugged my shoulders "i dont even know why i have to dress so fancy, i mean look at you! You look natural!" I sighed.

"I dont think you look fancy, but i do think your very beautiful" he smiled (BUTTERFIESSS) butterflies formed into my stomach "thanks" i smiled.

There was silence while carl and i were just staring into each others eyes i realized we were just staring "ahem" i coughed out "i am hungry! Wait! Do they have cookies!?" I smiled and went walking to the table buffet thing.

I heard carl chuckle and him following me, once i got to the table thing, i saw cookies well one more, before i knew it, i saw one hand take it "bro!" I said immediately looking over to see carl taking one bite out of it.

"This is really good" he smiled, i made a offended look, i reached over to grab it but he held it in the air "oh come on" i crossed my arms "nope" he smiled and took another bite.

He sighed playfully and broke the cookie in half, he then gave one to me, i smiled and took a bite "thank you" i said with my mouth fulled, he chuckled and nodded his head "your welcome inplus i had to share" he spoke sighing eating his last bite.

I giggled a little and hit his arm "shut up" we both then laughed.

AND THEN. We both just sat on the couch talking until..

"You know what, i dont remember eating spaghetti in awhile mmm you know what sounds good pizz-" i got cut off from a pair of lips on mine.

My eyes widened and saw carls eyes closed, he put his hand on my cheek and the other on my waist, a little while i decided to kiss back, he then pulled away and smiled.

Meanwhile i was shocked and just said "pizza.." i finished my sentence, again he chuckled "pizza sounds good" he nodded his head "i-i mean th-that was amazing.." i smiled nodding my head.

"WOOOOO!!" i heard maggie and michonne, then everyone clapping "oh my god.." i whispered while carl was smiling blushing to.

_________________~•☆•~________________

WELLL uhm, sorry if this was bad but hope ya enjoyed!! Also PLEASE TELL ME A REQUESTS. Im begging😭
ANYWAYS PEACEEEEEEE