2

"What the hell were you planning to do?" Shinazugawa Sanemi, the wind pillar, stated with a large, almost maniacal grin on his face. He rose the box higher. The box containing Nezuko Kamado, Tanjiro's demon sister.

"Kocho-sama, please forgive us.." The kakushi murmured in despair, drops of sweat dripping down their faces in fear.

"Please don't act on your own, Shinazugawa-san." Shinobu said, still next to Tanjiro. A glint of anger could be heard through her voice if listening carefully.

"What's a demon to you, kiddo? You can fight with it to protect people as demon slayers? You see, about that.." Sanemi begun, a mocking grin on his face while he began to unsheathe his katana.

"That's impossible, you moron!" He finally boasted before raising the sword nestled nicely in his palm and slashing it into the box.

Blood dripped from its seems and a pained cry resonated through the wood.

The hashira's simply watched. I mean, they didn't really have any business defending a box that  potentially held a very dangerous demon in it.

Tanjiro watched in horror. He was able to note that the insect pillar, Kocho Shinobu, was crouching in front of him and a kakushi was kneeling besides him.

Suddenly, Tanjiro startled. He grit his teeth with a new-found determination present in his eyes and jumped up with the power of only his legs, putting the kakushi in a state of shock while Shinobu sat there, slightly intrigued. 

"I will never forgive anybody, pillar or whatever, who hurts my little sister!" Tanjiro screamed and Sanemi only laughed. "Hahahaha! That so? Good for you!" 

"Stop it! The master will be here soon!" Giyuu yelled.

Tanjiro continued to sprint to the wind hashira and Sanemi swung his sword around in response, but was all in vain when he suddenly saw Tanjiro jumping up, gaining great height so that his knees were at the same height as Sanemi's head.

The boy then dived down head first, though he wasn't going for the ground.

He was going for Sanemi's head.

"Watch out, Sanemi-!!" M/n yelled, sweat dropping, though a small, almost hidden smile was on his face. 

'Ahh, this shouldn't be so funny..'

Before any of the pillars could register what was happening, Tanjiro had already head-butted Sanemi right in the face and he was currently coming down from his jump, revealing a wind pillar with a bloody nose before both of the two fell to the ground from the force of the attack.

"Pfft-" Mitsuri held in a giggle and quickly covered her mouth with both of her hands.

Kyojuro, M/n, Tengen, Muichiro and Gyomei stared at Mitsuri who was covering her face from embarrassment.

"No need to be embarrassed, Kanroji-chan! It's perfectly OK-AY to have a little laugh every  once in a while!" M/n cheered, making an 'OK' symbol with his hands while doing some strange pose that looked like some sort of tree.

"A-ah.. Thank you, Hanami-san.." Mitsuri trailed off, face still red from embarrassment though it begun to fade out.

'Although Tomioka interject on the side there, he still managed to land a blow on Shinazugawa.' Obanai though while staring at the back of Tanjiro's head.

Currently, the boy was sitting in front of the box, his hands still bond together with a piece of rope, hands grabbing the straps tightly, as if the box was going to run away from him.

"If you can't tell the good demons from the bad ones, you should quite being a pillar!" Tanjiro yelled while Sanemi watched from in front of him, and enraged smile on his face.