47: I Was Finally Home.

Start from the beginning

I was there standing with them, looking at all of this happening just in front of my eyes.

I saw how her eyes started blinking more vigorously as she moved her head and very soon a muffled groan left her mouth.

Tears formed in my eyes but I didn't let them drop.

I am not crying when my Kitten is waking up.

After probably five or six minutes finally, Trysta opened her eyes and started blinking them vigorously.

Her eyes were swollen due to continuous sleep for sixteen days.

I was frozen in my spot. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was scared that this might be a dream which will break down.

I wanted to cry, laugh, shout, and whatnot. But I didn't do any of these and just kept looking at my kitten with moist eyes.

She opened her dried mouth with quite a difficulty.

But then my heart burst out of my chest when she let out her first word.

"X-Xav.."

She let out these words in a whisper with the utmost difficulty. It was such a low sound that I wonder if anyone else heard it or not.

But was enough for me to have the reality check. The reality where my Trysta loves me and me.......

I snap out of my frozen state and rushed towards her.

"Trysta. Yes yes, love. I am here. Your Xavier is here with you," I whispered strongly near her mouth as I cradle her face delicately in my hands.

I saw her half-opened eyes peeking at my face as tears started forming in them.

My own eyes started burning as I could feel wetness in them. Her dried mouth turned into a smile almost invisible, but I could see them.

I gulped down the lump in my throat and attached our forehead.

Her hands very lightly hold my shirt fabric from my waist area and I felt my tears getting free from my eyes.

My tears fell on her face and she smiled more with her tears falling too.

"I was scared," I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

Before she could say anything, her body shooked and a dry but hard cough get out of her mouth.

I rushed towards the glass of water and attached it to her mouth. She took a very little sip and after a few seconds finally opened her wet swollen eyes to look at me tenderly.

All this time, doctors were already at our side and were checking her nerves and vitals but we both kept looking at each other with pain and fear in our eyes.

With the help of doctors, we moved her position and made her sit in an inclined position.

After checking her thoroughly they asked her questions and even injected her with some drugs.

Once they were sure that the situation is under control they finally left us alone to have some private moment.

"I-I..." she tried to say but I shooked my head negatively and slowly took her in my arms.

Her body started shaking as she started sobbing in my arms.

I took a deep breath of her scent and hugged her more tightly, making sure not to hurt her or suffocate her.

Her wounds n situation is still fragile.

"Shhh...I got you. We got this," I consoled her and rubbed her back.