Hues After The Rivalry (Achievers Series #1)

(Achievers Series #1)
written by huescria

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

If you are conservative religious, think that same-sex violates and is against the Bible, condemn homosexuality, and think homosexuality is a sin, this story may be outside your comfort zone or may not align with your personal preferences. Therefore, I hope you will approach this story with an open mind. Or kindly choose not to continue reading.

I do not create perfect characters. The characters in this series are far from flawless. They face moral dilemmas, weaknesses, experience failures, make judgments, and show other imperfections, as they are portrayed in a raw and authentic manner.

Their opinions may be different from yours. The opinions, views, judgments, beliefs, perceptions, and actions expressed by the characters are based on how I have crafted them.

Be a decent reader. Avoid mentioning characters/lines from other authors or their works within the context of my stories. If I spot someone, I will automatically block/mute you.

© 2023 huescria
All Rights Reserved