"In that case, you won't die without knowing why."

When Song Ke heard her words, she became even more flustered.

Her eyes darted around as she tried her best to remain calm. "I've said it before, Jennie's matter has nothing to do with me. Don't frame me. Also, her boyfriend's identity has nothing to do with me. I'm not interested in what you're saying."

"Is that so?" Krystal smiled. She took a step forward and whispered in Song Ke's ear, "Song Ke, I know that you were the one who did that. It's fine if you don't admit it, but you'll be found out sooner or later. Do you know who Jennie's boyfriend is? He's the CEO of the Manoban Corporation, the second young master of the Manoban family. Do you think you'll be able to survive in the entertainment industry with just a word from Jennie? Do you think your backer is stronger than the Manoban family? I think you'd better be mentally prepared and announce your withdrawal from the industry. That way, you won't lose so much face."

Song Ke widened her eyes in shock and looked up.

"What did you say? Jennie's boyfriend is the Manoban family..."

"That's right."

Krystal smiled again. "Banning a small artiste is a piece of cake for him. Song Ke, you're really not very smart. Do you know why I've always hated Jennie but didn't dare to do anything to her?

"Do you think I can't do it? If it weren't for her backer, I would have done it long ago.

"Oh right, I might as well reveal another secret that few people know about. Do you know that apart from the Manoban family, Jennie is also the daughter of the Bai family? The daughter the Bai family has been searching for for more than ten years is her. Now that they've finally found her, they dote on her so much.

"Say, you've offended CEO Manoban's girlfriend and the Bai family's daughter. Do you still have a way out?"

Song Ke was speechless.

Jennie's boyfriend was actually the CEO of the Manoban Corporation?

The rumored youngest CEO in the Manoban Corporation's history?

How could this be...

Didn't the internet say that he was just from one of the Manoban Family's side branches?

Song Ke suddenly recalled what her sugar daddy had told her. Back then, her sugar daddy had repeated many times that they couldn't offend Jennie's backer.

However, she didn't take it seriously.

No matter how she thought about it, she didn't expect Jennie's backing to be so powerful. It was beyond her imagination.

The CEO of the Manoban Corporation, the second young master of the Manoban Family...

Her sugar daddy was someone with a background and status, but compared to the Manoban Family, he was not even qualified to be mentioned together.

The Manoban Family was an existence that no one could afford to offend.

Even the wealthy families like the Kwon and Bang families who had good personal relations with them were ranked behind the Manoban Family.

Krystal looked at Song Ke's terrified expression and smiled in satisfaction.

Then, she turned and left.

Song Ke stood rooted to the ground. When she thought of the possible outcome, her face turned pale.

"Song Ke, what's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?" Seeing her abnormal behavior, Little Xiao walked over and asked doubtfully.