B*tch 🤍

(This will be writing not text)

Max pulled into the parking space of this wearhouse Charles was supposedly there, they got out of the the car and Max told them to be very quite. Carlos was holding a baseball bat and Lando had he's phone ready to phone the police. Kimi had a gun in his pocket he got from his dad when he was younger and his arm around Sebs waist just incase he had to hold him done. Seb held an angry expression on his face, And Max was in front of everyone with a pair of keys in he's hand.

Max gestured to the group to keep quite and follow him. They where going through the front because Max knew his dad would be at the back. So with everyone ready Max unlocked the front door with quite motion. He pushed the door slowly to see if he could see he's dad, luckily he didn't and he got in the small room that would lead to the main room. Everyone got in with dead silence and Carlos closed the door quietly. Max knew he's dad was here because he saw he's dads car.

The next thing they hear is shouting ? Max lean closer to the door that would lead to the main room. Everyone listened with tense feelings.

Your useless ! You understand !

It's funny you know ! That You think my son you'll EVER love you , hahahaha

Your Nothing _____ You understand?! No one would want you !

Max had heard enough, he pushed the door handle and walk in. Everyone followed, Carlos held the bat high ready to fight and Lando had Dialled in the police number ready to press call, Kimi had a hand on he's gun and Seb was ready to punch.

You fucking asshole !

Jos looked back to see he's son and some other drivers he knew and smile. What they saw in the room was shocking but relieving, the was Charles tied to a chair with tape over he's mouth.He had a few bruises, a bloody noise and blood that traveled down the right side of he's face from right above the temple. Charles was crying and had a scared look in he's eyes, but the minute he say everybody he felt saved.

What do you think you're going to do Max?

Lando Max said

And Lando showed Jos that he was on the phone with the police as they talked

Well Dad I'm here to finally show you I'm not scared of you and that you've made a big fucking mistake okay ?

You little piece of shit! I hate you !

Guess the feeling mutual Jos

Don't disrespect me Max ! I'm your Father !

No your not! Sebastian and Kimi are my pedant ! They treat me right! They love me AND Chalres! And there better parents than you'll ever be !

Ahhh, your useless Max !

We'll see what you say when your in court !

They all heard the sound of sirens and all of the except Jos and for Charles he was crying because he was so proud of Max and that he was getting saved.

Finally he could see the man he loved so much that he would die for him.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍