Even I turned my back, I could still feel Alex's stare, it was like, I was burning from it. 

When we entered the elevator, I was facing her again and I was right, she was still looking at me with the expression I couldn't read. 

I let out a deep sigh when the elevator door closes.

"What was that? You okay?" It was Brian who noticed.

"Y-Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine."

We reached our floor with me in a trance. 

She's with Daniel.

I felt like somebody stabbed me in the chest with a knife, twist it and just left it there, and all air from my chest was sucked out.

"Let's have some food after you settle in your room." We were already in front of our room when Brian spoke.

"Na-uhh, not me, I want my sleep." Claire told him and opened our door.

"How about you, Cara?"

"Hmm, what?"

"We go down after you settle in." Brian repeated.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." I told him without thinking.

"Cool, I'll pick you up later."

Once our bags are inside, Brian left and headed to his room.

Claire just set aside her bag and stuff and laid down on her bed while I just sat on mine. 

I can't seem to get Alex and Daniel out of my head.

They are here and probably will sleep in the same room, in the same bed.

The imaginary knife that was on my chest seemed to have thrust deeper as the pain was unbearable.

She brought Daniel with her here, she really didn't feel the same about me, she never cared, she just played me.

What the hell am I supposed to do now?

I looked at Claire who was now sleeping.

I wanted to get this out of my chest, I need somebody to tell this to, I need a friend and the one that I have now is unconscious.

Dammit!

Brian! I thought.

I tried to remember what room number he is in, he mentioned it to us downstairs while I was having a staring contest with Alex.

Shit! I can't remember!

Wait, he said his room is just above us.

I did not bother to change my clothes and didn't even look in the mirror. In the morning, I wore a jean short, a tube top, and another top that was see-through that reaches the same length as my shorts.

I went out, head to the elevator and press the up button. I didn't even remember to bring my phone, all I could think is Alex with Daniel in the same room and what could they be doing there.

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

As soon as the elevator door opens, I ran and search for Brian's room.

826

827

828!

I was about to ring the bell when suddenly the next door opens and the girl who's been occupying my head came out laughing and... she's with Daniel, who's making her laugh. 

They are together in the room and they both came out happy!

Alex's gaze fell upon me and I felt like I was struck, I couldn't move. It's like everything in me froze, my hand that was up in the air reaching for the doorbell, froze. My feet seemed to be glued on the floor and my mouth that hunged open can't seem to close.

"Let's go, Babe!" I heard Daniel said. 

Alex took her eyes off me as he took her hand in him and walked together.

My throat seems to be closing as my chest tightens, my eyes growing hot, why can't I avert them? Why am I still looking at them? Watching them go hand in hand?

My hand that was reaching for the doorbell fell on my side, my knees suddenly felt weak and the tears that were brimming in my eyes rolled down my cheeks.

It was so painful yet I can't seem to take my eyes off of them. I didn't know I was holding my breath till they took a turn and they were gone from my sight and I let out a gasp.

It was the same time Brian opened the door.

"God, Cara, what happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

He held both my arms giving me support. When I didn't answer him, he guided me to walk inside his room where he sat me down to his bed.

He sat beside me putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me to him. 

I cried in his chest like a baby. He didn't ask any more questions and just let me cry.