Chapter 24: The happy news

Start from the beginning

Monami: Haa Sanju, bhook toh lagi hai

They ladies served the food to everyone and all of them had a really great time with each other. After all, they were spending quality time together after quite a while. Post lunch, everyone dispersed to their respective quarters to have some rest so they'd be fresh for the evening gathering.

Hanger area, Parakram SAF

The blanket of stars stretched to infinity on the beautiful evening of Valentine's Day. Everyone was adorned in hot and sexy outfits in various shades of red. The evening had a different a spark in its ambiance.

The news of Monami's pregnancy was only known to Parkha, Sidsa and Koezi as of now. Karan and Monami had planned a special surprise for their Parakram family as well. They didn't tell them before as all of them were preparing for the evening gathering.

Everyone was all decked up in beautiful outfits and was waiting for Karan and Monami so that they could begin with the party. Soon Moran entered with their arms linked together looking absolutely stunning in their outfits.

 Soon Moran entered with their arms linked together looking absolutely stunning in their outfits

(Monami's outfit)

Monami was all decked up in a burgundy wrap slit dress. Her hair were styled in a natural wavy manner with her bangs resting on her forehead. She wore gold hoop earrings that dangled whenever she walked. A no makeup makeup look with a slightly darker nude lipstick looked absolutely apt with her look. She completed her look with transparent heels. No one could look at her and tell that she was married for 5 years and was pregnant with her first baby.

(Karan's outfit)

(Karan's outfit)

Karan wore a wine coloured attire with formal black shoes. His suit was perfectly enhancing his toned biceps and his muscular chest. His hair were perfectly set making him look more appealing. He looked irresistible to any woman. God knows what his wife and her over - active hormones had done to him😉

As soon as Karan and Monami entered, they were praised by all the cadets, trainers and other staff members of the academy.

Ayesha (random cadet): Wow Dr. Monami, you look stunning. And Karan sir you look amazing too