Chapter 58

❤️Amariës point of view❤️
T: I thought you loved him?
He asks confused.
A: I do, but...
I can't finish the sentence because of all my feelings. I'm so confused. I just know that I can't say yes, but I can't say no and that doesn't make any sense.
T: Why are you then so upset about him proposing?
Thranduil ask even more confused than earlier. That's a great question, wich I don't have any answer on, but I have this feeling...
A: I'm afraid.
T: Afraid of what?
A: To stay.
I realise why I'm afraid in the same second I say it. I don't want to be bound to a place, I love being free able to go wherever I want. That wouldn't be possible if I married Legolas.
T: Amarië!
Thranduil sighs like I should know better.
T: Legolas is asking you to marry him not the place. And if he truly loves you, wich I know he does. He will not hold you back, and he will support you and follow you wherever you go.
Thranduil is right. Of course he's right. What did I think! Now I've hurt Legolas by running of. I'm so stupid!
A: I need to find him!
I stand up and are about to walk away when I realise I don't have a clue where I am. I turn back to the king.
A: I'm lost, could you help me to find my way back to the garden?
Thranduil starts to laugh and walks in the other direction wich I thought I'd came from.

Only two more chapters left!!