Chapter 12

Amariës point of view.

At first the kiss is innocent and almost insecure, but when I respond it slowly becomes more passionate. When he ends the kiss I'm gasping for air and he slowly strokes my cheek with his warm fingers and at the same time his other hand moves from my back to my head and grabs the fabric covering my eyes, pulling it off. I look up at him and have to ask him.

- Man lle? (Who are you)

- Amin Legolas, Ernil o Eryn Galen. (I am Legolas prince of Greenwood)

He's what...  I look down and blush, because I kissed him, well he kissed me, but it doesn't matter who kissed who, even though I don't mind it and wouldn't mind him doing it again, but he's a prince and... Legolas breaks me out of my rambling thoughts by putting one hand under my chin and making me look at him.

- What is it? You are blushing.

He asks whilst smiling down at me and putting a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

- I...you...me...I, I did not know that you are a prince.

I manage stutter, always the graceful one, blushing even more.

- Does it matter?

He says with a smile stroking my red cheek with his tumb.

- I guess not. I was just a bit surprised.

I smile back at him.

- Man lle? (Who are you)

He asks with interest, his eyes shining with curiosity.

- Amin Amarië and I am a traveler.

- And were does your journey go?

He looks curious at me and I get lost in his beautiful eyes. They are light blue and full of life and happiness. He looks into my eyes and suddenly he starts to laugh, confusing me not sure what was funny.

- What were you thinking of? You did not answer my question.

Once again I blush and look down and once again he lifts up my chin so he can look at me.

- Bar nín. (My home)

I answer his question with a smile of my own.

- Your home? Have you lost it?

He asks with furrowed eyebrows in confusion, causing me to laugh and shake my head.

- I just haven't found a place to settle down yet.

I explain to him and a smile graces his features once again, but disappears almost instantly again. With a sigh he says.

- We should go now or the guards will think that you escaped.

I nod in understanding, but he does not let go of my chin. His other arm slides around my waist and pulls me closer, before he gives me a sweet kiss. When we break away I'm ready to be blindfolded, but he just puts it away before grabbing me gently and starting to walk towards halls of the great elvenking, Legolas father.