Chapter 56

❤️Amariës point of view❤️
On the way to the garden we meet Thranduil. We are about to clear out of the way, but he turns to me with a smile.
T: Amarië, you look gorgeous. How are you?
A: Thank you Thranduil. I'm feeling much better.
I answer and return the smile.
T: I'm glad you're feeling better. Go now, don't let Legolas wait.
He says and moves so I can pass him. I nod as thank you and leave. The maidens lead me to a dark wooden door.
M: The prince is waiting outside.
One of them says before turning around and leaving. I look after them before opening the door. A beautiful garden appears behind it. There are thousands of flowers in bloom and high trees with green, gold and silver leaves. In the middle of this fantastic place stands a small table and two chairs with food. Legolas sits on one of the chairs with something in his hand. When I enter he looks up and hides it. He stands up and walks over to me pulling me into a kiss.
L: You look amazing!
He says when we part or lips with admiring eyes. I smile shyly and blush a little. He takes my hand and leads me to the table. We eat and have a wonderful time. When we're finished he takes me deeper into the garden. I can hear small birds singing in the trees. It's like I just stepped into a fairytale. We arrive at this little fountain with crystal clear water. He grabs both of my hands and looks me deep in the eyes.
L: Amarië, you are so beautiful and kind. I didn't think I would ever meet someone that I could fall in love with. But you stole my heart the first time I saw you and I can not think of how it would be to lose you. You've been through much and we have only known each other a short time. But my heart beats for one reason and you are the reason. I love you!
He lets go of my hands and goes down on one knee holding up a beautiful ring with a green emerald.
L: Will you marry me?