I was getting bored with Isabella

HI!!! Sorry for the long gaps between updates... SO... I made a longer update today!!! Well enjoy!!!

"First, what is a mage?" Isabella asked.

"Simply, a mage is a person who can do magic," I said.

"Second, why are you telling me this now?" Isabella asked.

"Well you now know about the magic dust, so I decided that it was a good time," I said, answering Isabella's question.

"Next, do you learn magic or just get it genetically?" Isabella asked.

"Well we get it genetically," I said.

"And can you only do water and fire? Or is there more?" Isabella asked.

"I can do water and fire and lots more. For example, botanical magic, wind, clouds, music and lots more," I answered.

"Did you learn all those or do they come genetically too?"

"I learned them all. My mom taught me some things like water magic, wind, and music. And my dad taught me fire and clouds," I said.

"I'M HERE WITH 8 KGS OF CHOCOLATE!" Daniel shouted.

"Daniel arrived, everyone!" I shouted.

"Daniel, did you check the expiration date?" I asked.

"No. I went to the store right away, bought the chocolate and came right back," Daniel explained.

"Well Daniel, can you move the chocolate to the making room?" I asked.

"Sure," Daniel replied.

Daniel moved three bags of chocolate into the making room. And I tried to find the expiration date. When I found it I almost fainted.

"DANIEL WOODS! I TOLD YOU TO CHECK THE EXPIRATION DATE AND YOU DIDN'T! GO GET SOME MORE CHOCOLATE! AND THIS TIME CHECK THE EXPIRATION DATE AS IN THE ONE THAT YOU DIDN'T CHECK THIS TIME! DO YOU GET IT?!!!!?? GO! NOW! AS IN N-O-W NOW!!!!!!!!" I screamed at Daniel furiously.

I lit a fire ball on my hand and Daniel did the same. I almost threw it at him but I stopped and extinguished it and made a water ball. I threw the water ball at Daniel. Daniel was soaked! And it felt SOooo~ Good!! Daniel threw a water ball at me and I absorbed the water ball with so much perfection that not a single drop was on me. And I sent streams of water from my hand to Daniel's head. My water stream was like a hose.

"Ok......... You win... I'll go," Daniel said with his voice small as the sound of a pin drop.

"AND PICK UP JESSICA!" I shouted.

"UH WE NEED CHOCOLATE AS IN C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E!!!!" I screamed still furious.

"Uh... I know that it's not a good time to ask this but, can I ask more questions about you being a mage?" Isabella asked.

"UHHHHH.... Fine, maybe it will help with the frustration!" I said, still angry.

"So I still have questions about your kind," Isabella asked.

"Go on," I said grumpily.

"Do your kind have fights? Like wars?" Isabella asked.

"No. Technically we don't. But just in case we learn self-protection," I answered.

"How do you do self-protection?" Isabella said.

"Well I can make a force-field and I can punch stronger than an ordinary person. And lots more," I said.

"What is your brother good at?" Isabella asked.

"Well, Daniel is good at metal, self-protection, and wood crafting." I said.

"How is wood crafting related to magic?" Isabella asked.

"We don't use tools. We use our hands. If I have a block of wood in front of me, I would think of what to make first. Then I would carve it and it would carve as I imagined it." I said.

"Then are you good at wood crafting?" Isabella asked.

"It's not my specialty, but I can do wood crafting," I answered.

"Well you said earlier that you can do botanical magic, wind, clouds, music and lots more. So what is 'lots more'?" Isabella asked

"Why do you keep saying lots more?" Isabella asked sarcastically.

"If I didn't, the list would be endless," I answered.

I was getting bored.

"Come on, I'll show you magic," I said before Isabella can ask another question.

Well I hope you enjoyed it!!!