Dragon God

Darker then darkness of night pure as purity itself denser than any black hole a world where chaos rule and beings older than time itself exists- 'THE VOID' where rules the chaos creator-'RIMURU'.

A being that surpass every limit that exists and raise above all living being and concept becoming a supreme deity which's powers reached a new realm erasing universes with only his aura and can recreate them in a blink of an eye.

One day he decide to live in the void not being capable of controlling is own over grown power in the fear of losing control and went on rampage erasing multiverses .

The chaotic energy of the void slowly and slowly eat away his soul forcing him to a sleep but before he loss himself in the nothingness a royal servant also soul mate of his lead him to the center of a new universe making him the core of it .

A world where supernatural beings lives and magic exists not long after they come to existence they start a war for their domination over the world being unknown of the supreme one on who's energy they surviving.

After thousands of year later the war may be stopped but leave behind a huge impact on population, every species that fought in it had suffering from the possibilities of being ceased to exist.

Still unknown of the one who's soon be awake and will show him to the god less world as a destruction itself have come.

But before it happened, a great red dragon also known as dragon of dream and illusion has come to the center of the universe in order to pursuit the source of life energy on which the whole universe is surviving.

There exists a dragon with a black scale all over its body darker then void itself and with blue wings that colors are deeper then the sea. Dreaming a world where it's live.

Seeing the dream the great red only wonder how strong the dragon can be. Not aware of one's who's rage he awakened, a voice said to him 'No one is allowed to interfere in master's dream, this is the end of your universe' and the dragon's body start to move releasing a aura that can destroy the universe.

Thanks to great red who applied a barrier with an illusion over the dragon he saved the world but still it's not enough to stop it. He knows that. So, he opens a gate toward the infinity for her help but his bad luck the barrier and illusion both had been broken and ball of dense energy is lunch toward him.

On the other side of gate everyone have notice it and see toward it a red dragon giant as mountain is coming out of it. It's a scene in thousands or millions to be wittiness then a black ball come out of gate. No one can understand what it is but soon it's hit the great red and a huge explosion can be seeing engulfing his whole body in flames and the gate is closed.

The burning dragon fall to ground producing a huge shock wave annihilating whole surrounding within the range of 100 meters and creating a crater

Everyone who saw that rush toward him, the first one to reach him is the Ophis 'DRAGON of INFINITY' she only sees her transforming into her humanoid form and lying on the ground unconscious.

After few moments everyone arrived near the crater, Ophis and Vali with his friend are floating on the sky where Issie and his friend are trying to wake up the great red.

"Wake up! Wake up! Mr....great red" Issei is trying his best, in few second he open his eyes. At first he gets shocked by seeing Issie but then he see the Ophis floating at sky which calm him down. He stand up with help of Issie, he is still injured by the attack.

He ask for help from Orphis to stop that dragon everyone that heard him can only thing that how strong that thing can be. Everyone with him but Orphis still don't care about them for her the dimensional gape will be not affected by universe destruction being unknown that Ciel is sealing there escape route by isolating them.

But soon enough when isolation is complete they can sense that there is something wrong, now it's too late and from thin air the Black dragon appeared in front of them standing tall and roar with menace.

"This is it" Great red said, no one is able to move it was pin drop silence until Ophis say "enjoy yourself, I'm leaving." And then she tries to enter in dimensional gape but can't she tries many time but can't which raged her up.

She appeared behind Ciel and lunch a magic bullet 10 times bigger than the dragon and its hit the dragon with an explosion but to no avail the dragon comes out unscratched.

And a battle starts between the void dragon god and the universe. In the end no one left with strength to fight the dragon but a light of hope shine upon them and great red notice that the dragon is still in dream only mean is body is moving on his own and decided to awaken him.

With his power upon dream he entered again and with not taking much time he awakened him.

The dragon body released a black mists in which he engulfed and a humanoid figure comes out. Long blue hair, golden eyes all dressed in white clothe.

No one knows of his existence and yet it exist as result everyone is interested about him. What is he or from where it's come and what he want? Everyone wants to know.

But between this chaos a single girl is bouncing from happiness 'Master is come to consciousness now we can spent more time together' it's her only thought.

The one that awakened from his slumber is take his time to understand what had happen and then it vanish in thin air without leaving a trace behind.

In the end who witness his glory and strength can only thought him as dragon of chaos and can only wonder who he is truly are?

===

THE END