The Whitlock Academy

Author: LailaC-profile2

Status: Complete

Blurb:

Vampires, or Lamia, attend The Whitlock Academy from 16-18. While at the academy, they receive a prophecy which will tell them something important about their life.

Emery St. Cloud missed her first year at the school. She is apprehensive about starting late. When she finds out that she has an Amare prophecy (one which tells her who her mate is), she is both nervous and excited to meet him.

The Four are Whitlock royalty. Their parents helped found the school and their families are related to the Royals. They're the most talked about guys in school due to their dangerously handsome looks and the fact they were all predicted a mate last year but have yet to find them. The Four are keeping a secret. What Emery and the rest of the students don't know is that they are not prophesied to have their own mates. Instead, they will share one.

But something bad is brewing in Emery's world and Salvador Whitlock, a new friend of hers, is determined to protect her.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Number of Lovers: 4

Tropes:

#paranomal #thriller #prophecy #richness #mates #fivesome #cute

Its fastpaced, so good for a quick read. I liked all the characters, very cute, and it gives academia vibes which i love.