"Yeah! We're the first to arrive! No one's here yet! Well done, Moocy!" of course, Luffy only cared about one thing and one thing only.

The soldiers began shooting at the group but got their bullets reflected back when Luffy used his rubber body to block the attack, "Gomu gomu no Fire Salute!" he exclaimed before the soldiers started dodging for their lives, literally.

"Gomu gomu no gatling! Outta my way!" Straw Hat continued fighting his way through the soldiers who stood no chance against him.

"You're in Mugiwara-san's way..." "Don't stand in his way, you idiot!"

'Why are they acting like they defeated the enemies?' (Y/n) sweatdropped for the umpteenth time. Even Luffy turned around to shout at them, "Don't you stand behind me, either! Get off!"

But of course they would never listen, "Don't say that! Let us follow you!"

While Luffy was wondering what was wrong with them, he failed to notice a solider charging up from behind him with a sword high above his head.

"Mugiwara-san!" "Wind: Tornado Fang!"

(Y/n) attacked the soldier, successfully saving Luffy from getting injured or worse

<yeah yeah haki but imagine the one time his guard was really really down>

"Mugiwara!"

"You can't go any further!"

The soldiers shouted but they were no match for Luffy once again. The duo as always cheered for the straw hat man who continued ignoring them. "Here I come, Mingo!"

...

After encountering more enemies and finding out that the other colosseum fighters were catching up with them, the group met a new person.

"Stop messing with Straw Hat Luffy! You dumbshits!" the man said to the enemies before punching them all around and away.

Moocy stopped.

"Who's that?" Luffy asked and no one answered, even (Y/n) who basically had an encyclopedia in her head.

"Hey, don't say such a thing!" he said. "I was a contender in Block C, same as you, Kelly Funk!"

"Were you?" the three of them still didn't remember but something lit up in (Y/n)'s head.

"Oh! Kelly Funk? Like the assassin?" she said out loud and he seemed pleased, "Yeah, yeah! That Kelly Funk!"

"You guys, don't be like that!" he referred to Luffy and the other two, "We were saved by God Usopp like the others!" he punched an enemy sneaking up behind him before running past Moocy.

"I found a shortcut to reach the higher levels. You can make it directly to the Sunflower Field - right in front of the Palace!"

"What? Really?!" Luffy was delighted to hear this but (Y/n) was suspicious of it, especially after hearing Kelly's response, "Yeah, follow me. I wanna help you!"