Chapter - 4

In court, bani already reached the court and going to be on the side of government and Ram and Rishi reached just now and they're about to go into the court.

Rishi : where is veer?

Ram : he'll not come to this place, don't you know that?

Rishi : i know but.. this is important case na so i thought he will come...

Ram : It's just a case... We'll win this easily...

Rishi : okay....

They went in. After them a black colour Audi car came there, a man who is looking at his 28 stepped out. He is wearing black suit and sunglasses. He is tall enough to make eye contact with anyone who is tall and he is having some files in hand and that has a star mark on the top corner. He entered into the court and his guards following him.

Ram and Rishi went to their places and sat there. They're looking for the old prosecutor from government side but they noticed a young girl was sitting opposite to them..

Rishi : do you know who is she?

Ram : I think... Junior of senior lawyer...

Rishi : I don't think so.. because she is wearing main prosecutor coat... And she is Bani!

Ram : Bani?... Oh my God... She is the clever lawyer who can win any case without any doubt.....

Rishi : are you afraid of her?

Ram : of course not... We have solid proof... We'll do it...

Bani made a look at them. Immediately Rishi looked down but Ram smiled and said hii to her. Bani waved and continued doing her work.

A little later, judge came into the court. Everyone stood and paid their respect and the case is about to start.

Judge : we have less time.. so whatever the case would be, try to finish soon with your prosecution.... First of all submit your evidences and proofs... My team will check that, during that time I'll listen to your side and then I'll consult with the technicians and I'll give judgement...

Everyone obeyed and shaked their head. The prosecution has started..

Bani : As per some customers report, the perfumes made by singhania company containing alcohol level out of limit... This made some customers feel uncomfortable and they're facing some skin allergies too after using this product.. I have submitted the proofs also and here is the person who is facing this issue...

Bani brought a person there and he removed his shirt and showing the place where he used that perfume. The skin color got changed and some other things is there mm

Bani : you cane able to see on your own eyes.. so I request you to give appropriate judgement in this case...

Ram : I object!!!

Judge : what is there to object Mr Ram.. It is already proved..

Ram : you cannot give judgement by hearing one side.. you have to listen me also.. i have proofs..

Judge : ok go ahead..

Ram : first of all, I request the person who used and got bad experience by this to come forward for an enquiry...

Judge : okay... Ms Bani..

Bani called him and he came to Ram.

Ram : if I'm asking you, how long you're using this. What will be your answer?

Witness : for last 2 months..

Ram : okay... What flavour are you using?

Witness : it's dream boy flavour and it'll smell like mild cream...