A Teary Confession 🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️

Sorry everyone actually I am very busy with assignment. College walo ne band baja rakhi hai...

----------------------------------------------------------

1 month later

Kavin and Purvi both are very close friends now. And Kavin's love and obsession over Purvi is getting a new  level. Unknown to his obsession Purvi is also having feelings for him because of his caring nature(ofcourse only for her). She knows about Kavin's best friends cum brothers and Kavin also knows about Purvi's sisters and he even met them.

Flashback: When Kavin met Purvi's sisters

Purvi was going to pick Shivika and Reena from college as Rudra is out of station and Om and Gauri are gone to Bareilly. And Shivika's car has gone for servicing she asked Purvi to pick her and Reena from college and Purvi's work is also over she was leaving but she noticed  tyre of her car which was punctured she closed her eyes and sighed

Purvi's pov

God is tyre ki toh.... ab kya karu Shivi aur Ree ko lene bhi toh jaana

Pov ends

Kavin saw her and asked his driver to take the car near her driver nods and takes the car near  Purvi.

Kavin: Purvi...

Purvi: Arrey Kavin aap abhi tak gaye nhi??

Kavin: Nikal raha tha aur tumhe dekha kya hua??

Purvi: Actually gaadi ka tyre punctured hogaya. 😕😕

Kavin: koi baat nahi mein chod deta hu ghar.

Purvi: nhi nhi aap nhi chod sakte...

Kavin's eye turned dark when he heard no from Purvi.

Kavin: kyu ghar nahi jaana ya kahi aur jaana hai (darkly)

Purvi: Ha actually beheno ko lene college jaana hai(she says innocently)

Kavin: Ok toh mein chalta hu na saath mein

Purvi: Aap kyu pareshan ho rahe ho aap waise bhi thak gaye hoge ( she ask him out of concern)

Kavin found it very cute when she was concerned about him caring for him

Kavin: arrey mein kabhi nahi thakta (tired) (in mind: tumhara koi kaam ho aur mein thak jau not possible meri jaan) chalo baitho(lovingly)

Purvi admired him as she can see his face full of concern and care for her.

He looked at her he found her admiring him and he blushed (seriously kv aur blush )

Kavin: Chalo Purvi

Breaking her trance

Purvi: Ha par meri behene

Kavin: hum raaste mein unhe pick karlenge

Purvi: par woh baithengi kaha??

Kavin: Oh! ha (to driver) tum jaao dusri car se mein aajaunga

Driver was shocked but says ok and leave.
Kavin sits in front seat but not before opening door of pessanger seat for Purvi. She smiled at his gesture and sat inside they drove toward St. Xavier college.

As it was late almost all the students left and only Reena and Shivika were waiting for Purvi near the college gate.

Kavin and Purvi reached there but as it was nor Purvi's car  they didn't recognized. Purvi came out of the car and waves them. Kavin to came out of the car.

Shivi and Ree were shocked to see The Kavin Khanna with Purvi they knew that they are friends and Purvi have feelings for him but they didn't expect that he will come with Purvi to pick them up.