Chapter 20

Chapter 20

AT ENHYPENS HOUSE

Niki had gathered everyone there. All
his members and all the Le Sserafim members, except Eunchae. All for one thing: to plan how he's going to ask her the BIG question.

Eunchae was at music bank mcing. The perfect time to talk to the rest.

Niki: Okay guys, i'm going to ask Eunchae to be my girlfriend. I need to make it special so i need help planning.
Sakura: Let me tell you one thing, keep it simple but make it meaningful. That's what's special to her. And you obviously.
Niki: Okay, any ideas?
Jungwon: Prepare a speech telling her about how you feel.
Niki: Okay I can do that.
Chaewon: How about you surprise her at our dance practice.
Kazuha: Yes that's great and you surprise her with flowers and your speech.
Jake: You have good ideas Zuha, mind telling me more?
Kazuha: Not the time for your rizz Jake.
Jake: Sorry
Niki: Perfect. Okay, you guys will practice and all of the Enhypen members will walk in. I'll walk in last with flowers. I'll give my speech and ask her. It'll be our moment.
Sunoo: That's great.
Niki: Someone should film it.
Yunjin: I'll film and i'll ask staff/directors to film as well.
Niki: Perfect now we just have to let our managers know. The plan is great.
Yunjin: Aww, it's so sweet you're doing this for her. I wish someone did this for me, unlike Jay who just asked me out in his room.
Jay: Oh cmon, it was a romantic moment.
Yunjin: you were drunk
Jay: I was completely sober.
Yunjin: Fine, but something like this would've been nice.
Jay: I'm sorry
Yunjin: It's okay, I still love you though.
Jay: I love you more.
Heeseung: Uhh, I hate to ruin the moment but isn't this about Niki and Eunchae?
Yunjin: Right sorry
Niki: Anyways, the plan is all set. We just have to talk to the managers.
Sakura: We will get that done right away.
Niki: Okay, thanks.
Chaewon: You're welcome, thanks for making our manchae happy.
Niki: She makes me happy.
Yunjin, Kazuha, Sakura, Chaewon: Awwww

The girls were melting over how sweet Niki is. The guys were giving him the "what the hell is he saying" and "he did not say that" looks.

Sunghoon: boi
Heeseung: I did not teach him that I swear.

It was very cringy, but they did admit it was cute. Their youngest brother was in love.

THAT NIGHT

NIKI POV:
I'm in my room writing my speech and I don't know what to say. I may have very strong feelings for her, but it's hard to express myself. There's so many things I want to tell her, but i can't seem to say them. I was very confused for an hour or two, ripping and crumbling  pieces of paper with writing I didn't like.

HEESEUNG POV:
I kept hearing grunts of madness from Niki's room and I was wondering what he was up to. He sounded frustrated and I felt bad. I decided to go check on him and maybe help him.

Heeseung walks in and sits down next to him.

Heeseung: Hey Niki.
Niki: Oh hey Heeseung hyung.
Heeseung: Are you okay? I can hear you from my room.
Niki: I'm just a little frustrated and confused.
Heeseung: Why? What are you doing?
Niki: Well, i'm writing my speech for Eunchae, but I can't seem to express myself. I don't know where to start, what to say, how to end it. I've never done this in my life.
Heeseung: Niki, you need to calm down. All I can tell you is to write what's in your heart. All the things you would tell us about her, tell her. Think of it as if you're telling us. You wouldn't be doing this much if you didn't love her enough. I know you do and that you can do this. I believe in you Niki.
Niki: Thanks.
Heeseung: Good luck, I know it'll be amazing.
Niki: Thank you, I appreciate it.

Heeseung left and he went back to focusing.

Niki: Huh, what did he say again? Oh "write what's in your heart." What's in your heart... heart? My heart? OH MY HEART, I GOT IT.

NIKI POV:
That's when something in my head clicked. I knew exactly what I was going to say.

THE NEXT DAY

LE SSERAFIM'S HOUSE

Eunchae: Guys, Niki hasn't texted me in 24 hours. He usually does, does anyone know why?
Kazuha: Uhhhhh
Sakura: No we don't. I'm sure he will text soon. After all, they are busy as well.
Eunchae: You're right, I shouldn't be a bother.
Chaewon: We've got practice later guys. Let's do well today.
Yunjin: Yes, we will do great. I can't wait.

Eunchae noticed something different about the members. They were acting weird, not like how they usually do. She sensed that there was something going on, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Eunchae: Why are you guys acting weird?
Kazuha: Uhhhh
Chaewon: Weird? Pfft no way.
Sakura: We're not acting weird manchae, we're just tired. We haven't slept for long,  but we still gotta do well at practice.
Eunchae: Then why is Yunjin eonnie looking at me like that.

They all turn to look at her. She was smirking and making smiley faces.

Sakura: YUNJIN! Snap out of it.
Yunjin: Sorry I zoned out.
Sakura: You sure did.
Eunchae: Weirdos

Eunchae goes to her room. Sakura pulls all of them together.

Sakura: What are you guys doing. You're such bad liars.
Yunjin: Thinking about it makes me giggle.
Sakura: Then stop thinking about it.
Kazuha: I forget what to say when she mentions that.
Chaewon: I get nervous and I start going nuts.
Sakura: You guys have to be careful. I can't keep covering for you guys.
Chaewon: How are you so good at keeping calm anyways.
Sakura: I'm just a good liar and I work well under pressure.
Yunjin: That's impressive.
Kazuha: Yup
Sakura: Thanks. But seriously, be careful.

That was chapter 20. The good stuff is coming up 😏 I'm so sorry it's taking me long to upload. Exam weeks start in a week and all the projects and assignments have to be handed in. I've been really busy with school and I haven't had time to do anything. Anyways, thank you all for your endless support. I hope you all enjoy my story :)