⁰⁰⁵

- 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 -

THE BLONDE WAS WATCHING TV thinking about what happened all in the day before. running through her mind like a flock of birds that are migrating was wes.

Wes was her first love, and will always be. she would always cherish the young boy. he had dies because of amber who "was" her best friend but she had tried to kill her in her own fathers house.

as the sandlot played on her big tv she let out a big breath and rolled over to find her phone sitting on her night stand. she opened her phone and saw some texts from Ethan and tara, Ethan asking if she was awake and Tara asking if she was okay.

but she just swiped left on them and didn't think twice to open them. she just couldn't do it right now, she had the thought of her first love never leaving her mind and why did he have to die in her arms?

opening her instagram and scrolling down to 2020 she looked through the photos of her and Wes that she took on her old school camera. when she was happy and had everyone she loved.

a tear drop rolled down her cheek like a water stream in a river, her stomach started to feel like it was closing up and her body tensed up. olivia started to sob looking at the photos.

she couldn't do it anymore, she needed him and needed to be with him. as she checked outside of her door to see if anyone was awake she saw quinn sneaking a boy in. typical liv huffed out.

going into one of her drawers she pulled out her lighter. she kept it hidden in her underwear drawer because she knew nobody would look in there, but she also hasn't burned her self since he died. a year sober and she was about to break it.

as the flame had begun to grow she slowly pulled her pants down with one hand and brought the flame to her thigh. tears running down her cheek rapid speed now, she threw her head back and it hit the wall.

she almost moved it to another spot before her phone went off causing her to get up and throw her lighter to the side and pull her pants up.

she hopped up onto her bed and got under the covers once again her leg still burning but she didn't care at this point. opening her phone and swiping to her messages she saw it was an unknown number probably not saved.

meet me at the cafe i need to talk to you. - ci

Olivia's face scrunches up, "what?" her mind was racing with thoughts. who could it possibly be and why the hell were they texting her at 2:30 in the morning.

but she decided to let her curiosity get the best of her and she changed into some leggings and a t-shirt and but her Jordan's on and hit the road.

without thinking twice she entered the cafe and ordered her coffee that she always gets and looked around.

scanning the small coffee shop she noticed a blonde haired woman who looked around in her 30s and instantly recognized her.

why the fuck is she back and what does she want with me. liv thoughts had gotten the best of her as she made her way over to the girl

 liv thoughts had gotten the best of her as she made her way over to the girl

very short chapter I'm sorry 😭

                          cliff hangers again 😨

                                     ꨄ- em